Sapientia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I am considering hosting a Swiss UU tournament similar to the OU Swiss tour you hosted a while back. How did it work out for you, and do you think there will be interest in this in UU?
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Hey, I have to say that I was positively surprised by the activity in my swiss tour. Still a lot of players with bad records dropped out, so maybe a x-2/1 cut isn't too bad to avoid tiebreaker situations. I also highly recommend to use a site like battlefy to manage the tournament, since doing swiss manually is a fucking pain in the ass lol
    Hey I just played with benbe for the dp cup and I won but I can't post because from phone I can't idk why, do I have to confirm in the thresd tomorrow or os it fine like this?
    fran17
    fran17
    Nvm he posted oo
    to be honnest, he deserved the activity win, he was more active than me all the week.
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Ok, Thank you for being honest! :)
    when do u wanna play for powc
    rdy whenever
    gmt -4
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I'm pretty sure online sunday evening european time. Otherwise i can play whenever we see each other online on smogtours / irc
    Hey man. I was a bit confused by the Classic Standings, they don't seem to be in the right order
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Because I'm lazy and don't sort them every time I add points
    >beats floppy
    >rewarded with sapientia
    anyway, I'm us east, free after 6 pm or so my time on tuesday, wednesday, or friday nights, or I can play on the weekend.
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Don't worry, I'm a free win D=
    Sunday would be good, otherwise I could play next
    wednesday
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    sunday should probably work so long as you keep better hours than your fellow germans usually do. I think I'll be around most of the day.
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I surely do. Also tonight my time could work, just pm me on smogtours if you see me online
    hallo, we play for major ou league thing, gmt +1, lemme know when you're available!
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    hy usually weekdays afternoons / evenings work
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Since tomorrow I have work during the evening, are you cool to make the weekend?
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I'm free more or less all weekend so just pm me on smogtours when I'm online
    Hey, we're paired for major league (in GSC and DPP). I'm GMT+1, when do you want to play ?
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    hy usually weekdays afternoons / evenings work
    My first oppenent stopped for the DPP cup and I got a sub, but this player was already the oppenent of Floppy! Can I get a new sub?
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    You have a bye right now, because I don't have enough subs :(
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    That is a shame :[
    Gsc Cup i'm GMT+2
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    hy sunday would be good, otherwise monday/wednesday afternoon/evening should be alright too
    hi, love that pikachu lol, anyway we are paired for major league, i'm gmt+1 and i'm available thursday, friday, saturday and the rest of the week at the evening (from 6-7pm my time to 9pm), i'll be available tonight if you want :o
    guten tag, when do you wanna fight in the gsc tier for the po tour? we share timezone
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Hej! I'm ready whenever, so just play when we see each other on IRC / smogtours?
    Isa
    Isa
    That's fair enough for me, see you at some point oo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…