IvoPost
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can play now? adv lc
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Hello, I was hoping for an adequate schedule at least a day in advance. My playing times are the following- Friday 5-10 pm Sunday 6-10 pm gmt -3
    be7
    be7
    go sunday 7pm -3
    be7
    be7
    on in smogtours, be7
    hey IvoPost:) no rush, When would it be convenient for you to do our battle? i am gmt+2. I should be able to stay up relatevely late if needed.
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Sorry yesterday was hard work, today I will be connected all day. I'm online in the dojo
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    no worries I will hop on in a little while im just watching Villa do his uu open match in a couple min if thats ok:)
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    i see you must have been busy, just incase you didnt see my message, ill be waiting on smog tours for the next hour and a half :)
    When you wanna battle? I need some time to prep but I'll be free all day Thursday and Friday and most of the day Saturday. GMT-8
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Im online if you wanna play.
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    I go to sleep, I will try to meet you tomorrow
    LordST
    LordST
    Sorry i was quite busy today i wasnt expecting to be. I'll try to be on as much as possible tomorrow and Sunday and look for you
    IvoPost u wanna play within the next few hours? If not then tomorrow?
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Im online right now if you wanna play, my phone died today :(
    I could play BLT earlier in the day Saturday, what time is good for you?
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    What time is your earlier saturday idk your timezone. For me its good (9AM-11AM) or (5PM- ... ) my time
    When can you play for blt? I'm -7 and Saturday would be ideal but I can figure something out otherwise
    MZ
    MZ
    just lmk when you're around, I should be good for pretty much all day
    MZ
    MZ
    still around if you'd like to play although we've already won the week so there's no requirement if you wanna call it quits and otherwise I'll probably bring some fun shit anyway
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Im online Megazard is you wanna play :3
    When do you want to play for ru seasonals R8, I'm CST timezone
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    I can play afternoon/evening gmt-3. My user in PS is IvoPost. Im online right now
    PD
    PD
    Ok, well I'm on right now - you can find me on ps @ PURPLEDOOSH or PD , im usually in ru,nu,tours,lc, and some priv rooms but yeah, lets play tomorrow or sunday
    hey, Kuroneko is trash. lol we're matched up in RU tournament, what times work for you? i'm gmt -5, lmk
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Kuroneko best anime girl<3
    Hi, I can play afternoon/evening on weekdays gmt -3 weekends all day.
    My user is IvoPost
    The Hitman
    The Hitman
    if you ain't talking Kirino i don't wanna talk. lol, weekend would probably work best for me. either sat/sun, lmk what works for you
    The Hitman
    The Hitman
    uhh you got the win? wtf? nice job contacting me lmao
    What time are you able to do our matchup for the seasonal? I have thursday and friday off work otherwise the matchup will have to be at like 3:30 am PST or like 12 PM PST
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Hi Narakaiden, I can play afternoon/evening on weekdays and all day on weekends. I dont understand what is your time, Im GMT-3.
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Hey, are you alive?
    Been looking for you online on evenings, haven't seen you. Can we schedule a time? Whats your ps acc
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Hi, My ps acc is same as smogon acc. Today I´ll be online all day. Do you want to play?
    When do you wanna play ts open? EST
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Hi, I'm GMT-3 and I can play afternoon/evening on weekdays or weekends all day. What is your user on PS?
    Laxpras
    Laxpras
    same as smog acc, I should be good any time at night, like around 11pm my time this week
    we are opponents for TS open round 3. I'm Gmt-5 (EST). When would you like to play?
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Today I'll be online, pls tell me if you can play.
    Kingslayer2779
    Kingslayer2779
    i'll be online everyday up to the deadline, try and let me know when you will be around a reasonable time before you are actually.
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Im online I send you a message but you didnt answer.
    this is the earliest i can play you
    trc
    actually i can play now
    IvoPost
    IvoPost
    Im online
    trc
    alright meet me in the pu room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…