Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gmt-7 when is a good time for nu open
    BigHairyPenguin
    BigHairyPenguin
    im free to play at arpund midnight my time anyday GMT+10
    lax
    lax
    midnight is too early for me, does an afternoon for you work? like 3-5 pm your time
    sup im gmt-4 (EST) so you are 15 hours ahead of me time wise. I work 12:00 to 21:00 Thursday and Friday, and 8:00 to 15:00 saturday and sunday. I can do this Wednesday (for me) pmuch all day, early morning thurs-friday or the evening saturday and sunday.
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    Id prefer we play Today (Wednesday for both of us as I write this), I will wake up at 8 or 9 am.
    Yo were playing for the NU open, I'm GMT+1 and available tonight at 10pm-12pm and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 8-12pm. Tuesday is good if evenings are bad for you because I have the day off, meaning I'm a lot more flexible.
    BigHairyPenguin
    BigHairyPenguin
    HI im GMT+11 and im normally on at around 10pm-1am most days but ill try and be on around the times youve said otherwise we can set a time on tuesday.
    dibs
    dibs
    I think setting a time for tomorrow is best, what times are convient for you?
    BigHairyPenguin
    BigHairyPenguin
    at like midnight my time (gmt+11) idk what that is for you
    Hey man, when would you like to play for NUL? I'm GMT -3 and available basically anytime this week.
    When do you want to play for Nu league season 2? I'm (CST) and I can play pretty much all day on the weekends, but past 5:00pm on the weekdays.
    PD
    PD
    I'm at school right now lol... I get home in like 8 hours
    PD
    PD
    What's your timezone? Can you get on in the next 5-6 hours?
    PD
    PD
    Its like 6:00 pm for me
    we're paired for nlt. my timezone is gmt-8 and im available 4:30pm to 10pm on weekdays, and all day on the weekends.
    Davon
    Davon
    Yo just a heads up I might not be available today. I have a catering event to go to tomorrow and Saturday so not sure if we will be able to battle in those days. If we end up not battling tomorrow I'm free all day Sunday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…