Manipulative
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is PotW dead?
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    I was supposed to have two more people sending in interviews but they're kind of inactive in doing so. So I'm not really sure.
    Kink
    Kink
    Move onto the next person and make a post indicating project is still active and that you're looking for new submissions.
    Kink
    Kink
    Well not new submissions but if people are interested they should contact you.
    What are the EVs on that tornadus set you mentioned in the vr thread? sounds like a set that'd be worth trying
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Max special attack, max speed, 4 attack with a Hasty nature. What nature to choose is arguable since the -def from hasty makes you more vulnerable to most priority moves. I still go with it though since 80 base spd is actually passable and I'd like to keep that, rather than the less than the just barely mediocre base 70 defense.
    hi man :) UU majors r1, im gmt +2, when you can play?
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    I'll be able to play now if you respond within the next 15 to 25 minutes. Also after 10PM EST tonight
    Sun
    Sun
    ok i think i can be around within the next 15-25 min
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Cool, I'll be on showdown soon. Try finding me on Manipulative
    PU open? gmt -7 here and I can do most of the weekend or nights after that
    MZ
    MZ
    tomorrow isn't great, would have to be after 6 my time at least. I can do any time until like 9:30 bc I don't wanna stay up forever if u just lmk when ur on
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    I'm back home and will be on stours. Just need a few.
    MZ
    MZ
    on
    hi we got matched up for the pu open gmt -7 here id really prefer tp play in the evening on the weelend or monday after 7 pm
    Fran
    Fran
    im having a little problem myself i can only play after 11:30 pm today (my time) or tomarrows morning if thats more convinient for you (from 7-11).
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    11:30 should work
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    the sooner you can come on, the better *_*. Pretty late here, but just leave a message and be on smogtours when you can
    Hello, you and I are paired for round 111 of tutoring. I'm ready whenever you are. What are goods days and times for you?
    RU open, when ? GMT +2 available mostly during evenings/nights (10 pm - 2 am range) is there a way you can make that work ?
    we're playing for doubles open. i'm out of town jul 27-31 (wednesday to sunday) so if you could play either before or after that period i'd appreciate it. i'm in gmt -5 and can play at pretty much any time of day when i'm in town
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    I can play before just fine. What's your name on Showdown? I'm GMT -5 as well so it shouldn't be too hard to find you. Mine is Manipulative btw
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    It's just MajorBowman. I'm usually around in the evenings in the doubles and vgc rooms, i'll look for you.
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    I'll be around here later tonight at around 8PM in case you can make that. I'm also able to battle if you're here within the next 15-20 minutes.
    uu open when? gmt +2, not available on the we/monday but rather flexible after that
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    We still good for tomorrow morning? Though if you can play later today that'd be awesome too.
    Serpi
    Serpi
    nah but tmrw is still fine
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Okay I'll be online around 7am est. I can't stay online for more than an hour and a half from that time though, so try and log on early as well
    manipulative would you like to join my organization - i can promise you great things
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Sorry man, I'm already in one right now D:, really appreciate the offer though!
    doomsday doink
    doomsday doink
    unfortunate - offer stands if you change your mind
    did you know that, according to the pokedex, grumpig is the manipulative pokemon?

i can't stop picturing as one now
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    I didn't know that LOL. Interesting n_n. I don't wanna be a Grumpig though D:
    nice start in uupl dude! beast.
    dodmen
    dodmen
    merus gonna smash u tho so enjoy the Ws while they last
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Thanks, man :). Looking forward to battling him hehe.
    wp with the "tour player" badgeset n_n now just grey out the TC and you're golden
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…