Lapras!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you got subbed in to face me in nu back to the future, gmt -4 available afternoons/nights id love if you could play around noon today for you since i will be on vacation next week (busy but will have computer/internet access), you can easily find me on discord as Will#6786
    Paired for uu. When do you want to spar? Gmt -5 and prefer evenings if possible
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    I'm gmt+11. Your evenings are during the daytime for me. I can do either sat or sun at 12 noon my time?
    Hi, usum uu release, I see you are gmt+11 and i'm gmt+1, its okay saturday or sunday at 12 pm gmt+1? Let me know :o
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    lol sorry, I wasn't up early enough again. Let's just ask for an extension - from Thursday on I'll be a lot more flexible (I'm having to use library computers at the moment)
    Sun
    Sun
    I've already asked for an extension two days ago just in case xd
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    awesome
    Hey, USUM release tour. I'm GMT+11 can do like 12pm - 2am my time most days.
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    I'm the same time zone as you. Do you want to play tomorrow at 2pm?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Ah cool, yeah that sounds good
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    I'm ready
    Yo we play for ost, im gmt+1 and we have a few days to play, considering youre gmt+11 the only solution i see is sunday morning for me/evening for u. Would stg like 11am gmt+1 so 9pm gmt+11 work ? Im rly busy and have to leave at 1pm so thats not the best but w/e, if thats doesnt work or you have an other option lmk
    OST, when are we playing
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Not quite sure what you're talking about in particular. I've been on all day, ready to go. I've been on tours and main. Claiming that I "miss times" when you constantly have to change schedule is an absolute joke.
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    Can you do tomorrow or not?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    No, Wednesday's are the only ones that I cannot do. I have class and work all day.
    yo we gotta play for top down knock down when would u like to play?
    blunder
    blunder
    ur times u gave me are from 2am - 7am my time so i probably wont be able to make those, are there any other times you are available from?
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    we could do now?
    blunder
    blunder
    ok im on smogtours
    We have to play for the DPP tour. I'm GMT-8 (PST) and available late nights. When do you wanna play?
    0kay
    0kay
    We can play tomorrow I don't mind staying up a bit. Or we can play now if you want
    0kay
    0kay
    I'm on smogtours and PS! main so just hmu whenever, I'll be on for the next few hours.
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    cool I'm online now.
    Hey, we're matched for UU generational showdown. I'm EST and can play after 6 p.m most nights (might be a little later tomorrow on sunday though). How does Monday at 6 pm EST sound, otherwise i can be flexible.
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    I'm AEDT which means I'm 16 hours ahead of you... Will Monday at 8 (your time) work? That would be easier for me
    KW
    KW
    Sure, assuming you mean 8 p.m.
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    Yeah
    i don't think i'm going to raise moltres so much, but i'll admit that i've always been interested by your defog set ever since i faced it for the first time
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    Yeah fair enough. I guess it still is a pretty niche choice for most teams lol
    hey man jw when you can get on for auth v no auth everyone is waitin on us
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    I'll be on for the next 3 hours
    also usually can be on any time from 7 pm - 1 am Australian EST
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    also tomorrow i have breaks 1-3pm and 4-6 pm
    3 followers, why are people sleeping on the realest UU stall hero ?
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    No one loves the stall rip ): );
    ult r1, im gmt -5. when are you available?
    HT
    HT
    its a best of 3 haha, theres a good chance of it taking longer than an hour
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    we don't have to do all 3 at once do we? anyway i'm free for the next two hours so want to do it now?
    HT
    HT
    yeah i can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…