xMarth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, next week is fine for you? i'm gmt+1, monday or wed are fine for me, we have a lot of time to make this done, let me know :o
    xMarth
    xMarth
    yea sometime next week would be good
    when do you wanna play for uupl? gmt -7 free most days if you give me a heads up so let me know what works
    xMarth
    xMarth
    I'm free most of sat and all of sun, gmt-5
    shiloh
    shiloh
    ok lets find each other sometime on sat and if we dont meet lets just play sunday
    xMarth
    xMarth
    sounds good
    hey when can you play for uupl? I'm gmt -4 and available all day Wednesday and Thursday and any time before 4 pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, though I'd like to play earlier in the week if possible.
    xMarth
    xMarth
    I'm also available all thursday so anytime that day would work
    Pak
    Pak
    somewhere between 1-2 pm work?
    xMarth
    xMarth
    sure
    hey, hairy toenail wants to play you w1, wanna be a pal and let him know where christo's putting you? big fan btw, keep doin u
    xMarth
    xMarth
    yea sure i'll let him know, thanks for the support =)
    yo when play for ost? im gmt-6
    xMarth
    xMarth
    yea whichever works for you im free
    wisc
    wisc
    ive been looking for u on the past couple days and cant find u. ill be on smogtours from like 7:30-12 central time all night tomorrow
    xMarth
    xMarth
    you can just take the win
    Hey dpp uu, i'm gmt+1 and i can play in my afternoons and evenings, i don't often see you online on ps, so idk
    xMarth
    xMarth
    I can play pretty much whenever so whatever works best for you is fine with me
    botw, when fite ? don't feel like playing any old gens really, wouldnt mind playing some hogg sumo or alpha uu though
    xMarth
    xMarth
    whenever is fine with me, and uu alpha sounds fun
    when do u wanna play for uu beta tour? im gmt -5
    xMarth
    xMarth
    i can play anytime this weekend
    xMarth
    xMarth
    just let me know when you can play, I'll be on
    hey, we have to play for uu majors. im gmt+2 and can usually play in the evenings
    xMarth
    xMarth
    Im gmt-5, can play pretty much any day but wed/thurs
    When can you play for uu majors? I'm gmt -3, on weekdays i am available from 7pm to 11pm my time. I can play almost anytime during the night on weekends.
    xMarth
    xMarth
    im free pretty much any weekend night too, so whichever of sat/sun is good with you i can prolly make it
    Hello, pool leader xMarth! We are grouped in the Entei pool of the UU Majors. This means that we are bound to battle! Details are found below. :)
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    http://spo.ink/euphuumajorsavailability

The cells in green are my available times in the specific dates for me to play. Please reply here if you have picked a specific date and time frame. Note that the times I put are in GMT -4, so convert the timezones whenever necessary. :)
    xMarth
    xMarth
    I'll go right after naruto sage on thurs
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Noted! See you, then! :)
    When can you play for uu majors? I'm gmt -4 and usually available weekday afternoons and late at night. I can also play anytime during the day on weekends.
    Pak
    Pak
    sorry I'm going to be a lot busier than anticipated today. Would you mind playing next weekend?
    xMarth
    xMarth
    yea sure thats probably better for me too
    Pak
    Pak
    I'll be on the next couple hours if you can play
    Noooo! xMarth, we have to play for UU Majors. Am GMT+2, would prefer to play after Tuesday but am available pretty much every day. Tell me when you want to play. :(
    Ark
    Ark
    Friday would work best, any time. Tell me which one works best for you and I'll make it work.
    xMarth
    xMarth
    Ill be on Friday then
    Ark
    Ark
    Got it. I'll see you around! :D
    Its been about 3 months and you still don't have many friendly posts on your profile because they are all challenges! You need more friendly posts. Either that or you take this game too seriously. u.u
    xMarth
    xMarth
    definitely not taking it too seriously lol
    Hey, we're matched for BW UU: Revisited. I'm GMT - 6 (1 hour behind EST) and can play pretty much any time before the deadline, depending on what works for you.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Something came up that makes playing Friday morning very difficult for me, but my mid-late afternoon and evening should still be free.
    xMarth
    xMarth
    ill be on for a few more hours, otherwise ill be on later tonight
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    IRL stuff took way longer than I thought, sorry about that. I'm around until about midnight EST. I'll check in periodically.
    Hey, we should play for the BW UU tour. What's your schedule look like?
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Sorry, been a bit busy - can you play this evening around like 6ish by any chance?
    xMarth
    xMarth
    yea I can be on then
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Alright, I'm on, hit me up when you're available.
    Hey my man. Looks like you're my sub opponent. When'll you be free? I'll be game later on at nights, around 11PM-1AM CST since I'm on a vacation. I planned to get this done beforehand, but #NeverLucky lol

But yeah just lmk how your schedule looks ^_^
    xMarth
    xMarth
    I can play all day tmrw if thats fine with u, otherwise any early afternoon/late night
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    I'll be available later on tonight if you want.
    xMarth
    xMarth
    you can just take the win tbh, no motivation to get this done sorry
    Hey. R2 of the BWUU tournament went up today. Just VMing in case you weren't tagged. Good luck!
    Tony
    Tony
    Looks like your opponent is not on Smogon for the time being due to irl stuff happening. You're probably moving on to R3 on activity it looks like.
    Tony
    Tony
    Quarter final is up. Good luck!
    Tony
    Tony
    Semi final is up btw. Good luck!
    Hey Im your opp for NU open, Im gmt -3 and Im free saturyday after 3pm my time. We can battle there If its fine with you
    xMarth
    xMarth
    Yea that's fine with me
    Hey, matched for RU open, gmt +2 right now, when can you fight? my availability is pretty tight, so lemme know in advance, thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…