Lego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Level 62 Harold - 8 Badges - 0 times fainted - Entei and Suicune killed
    (12 levels ahead of the Champion's strongest mon and I haven't even fought my way to the league yet. It is going very well so far.)
    lol I was gonna make my avatar that. CT should be "v a p o r w a v o r e o n" tho
    Lego
    Lego
    fixed :P
    Lego
    Lego
    Although you could always just do a McMeghan and steal it
    Hi mate, how are you? :) Do you think you can tag me on Facebook once the Shiny Raikou GA is going to take place? :D Would be cool to see how many people are going to receive my Pokémon, and I'd like to wish them lots of luck with it. (Complete name on my profile page)
    Lego
    Lego
    Sure thing man, no worries! I had to send you a friend request because otherwise facebook won't let me tag you (hint: Trombone), but I can absolutely do that for you :)
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Haha that's so cool! Amazing to see who's actually behind the name Legofigure11. :D
    Actually 100% completed Diamond (finally)! There is literally nothing left for me to do in that game now... Only took, what, 10 years?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Better late than never... :p
    Hi, my fc is 0044-2961-7535
    Lego
    Lego
    Just realised I aalready have it from last time ahaha! waiting online
    ss1234
    ss1234
    Thanks a lot for the help!
    Demantoid told me you had a minspeed Eruptran. I was wondering if I could get a copy for Unova Classic?
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    Yep I'm still here. I would like 0 speed
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    Thank you so much. Was having a hard time finding someone who had one :)
    Lego
    Lego
    It's 31/1/31/31/31/0 (HP Ice). Feel free to hang on to it for as long as you need it and good luck in the competition!
    Hi sorry to bother you, this might sound cheeky and bothersome to ask this of you (apologies), but i was wondering fi you still have one of those careful mews and in addition if you would be willing to give me one, if not apologies, have a nice day and once again apologies for bothering you.
    Hey do you have a min speed Eruption Heatran you could lend me for the Unova Classic? Everyone I've asked so far told me to ask you.
    Lego
    Lego
    No worries at all! Good luck in the competition!

(It's 31/1/31/31/31/0 and totally UT btw, gotta minimize that Foul Play damage)
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    Will you need it back?
    Lego
    Lego
    No, I keep clones of all my stuff.
    So it's been 2 weeks since you had some trouble with your Pokémon White Timer0's.. did you fix that already?
    Lego
    Lego
    Yeah, I recently had the chance to recalibrate (trying to get RNGReporter to run on the replacment laptop I have at the moment is very difficult, hence why it took me so long) and after a couple of attempts I now have two completely new Timer0's... Don't know why it happened, but at least I can RNG again now n_n
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Ah, that's strange! But great that you got it up and running again. :)
    Gah my new laptop now refuses to boot, so expect another activity drop .__.
    fam do u have skpye, i miss you...
    Lego
    Lego
    Made one just for you :3 Try searching LegoFIgure11
    Heya, I should be able to get a nice Turtwig for you by this weekend. Just to let you know I haven't forgotten about it. :)
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Ahh yes. Sorry, I forgot that I had to add your friend's FC, haha. X)
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Oh, wow! Thanks a lot for the Reshiram, it's one of my favorite legendaries. :)
    Lego
    Lego
    29/x/29/31/31/31 Timid Reshiram (do whatever you want with it). Thanks for the trade!
    Hi man, tell me when is a good time for you to rng abuse a mixed hp steel ditto, let me know if you want anythining in return ;)
    Ryuu Davin
    Ryuu Davin
    Yes, right! I'll give you one female from my currently breeding project for this. Thank you in advance!
    Lego
    Lego
    I'm terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to either postpone or pull out of this... I've been trying for over 3 hours now and I've tried about 6 different seeds, and I still haven't caught your Ditto. I'll keep trying for a little longer now, but it might be a while before it's ready. Sorry!
    Ryuu Davin
    Ryuu Davin
    thanks anyway for your help, if you have successfully rng'd one let me know :)
    Hey man, I just realized that you were searching for a Lv.1 Archen on GTS (my BR Archen is Lv.50). It was naturally sniped relatively quickly, lol.
    I'll be distributing again in about 1 hour, so if you'd like just edit your request with another Pokemon. ;)
    Lego
    Lego
    Whoops... Now I feel all kinds of stupid. Sorry to make you keep looking for these, I'll redeposit something and edit my post immediately. Sorry!
    Lego
    Lego
    Danke!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Got it! And no worries, enjoy the Archen. :P
    cheers, i'm definitely interested in that volcanion. it would bring a smile to my friend's face :3

fc is 5370-0614-2213

what times would be good for you? i'm EDT and should be easy to reach friday and saturday before 3 pm or after 11 pm my time, will be around whenever on sunday or monday if those are better~
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    shiny flawless staryu that i made in hgss was my best way of saying thank you. feel free to use / breed / trade it as you wish~

you're awesome, dude ^.^
    Lego
    Lego
    Thanks very much for the Staryu! Hope your friend likes the Volcanion ~(^.^)~
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    haha, he's super pumped about completing the dex before sun and moon, definitely made his night ^.^
    Thanks for helping! I deposited a level 1 male Marill, IGN is Biel.
    Lego
    Lego
    Sent! Enjoy :3
    Successfully RNG'd a Flawless Shiny Snorunt on my retail Emerald!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure thing. Feel free to pick one of my TSV Shinies or anything else you like from my thread. I also updated my thread with many new Pokémon earlier. Feel free to check it out.

Best greetings.
    Lego
    Lego
    I got it transferred up, d'ya want a copy?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure thing, I'll just have lunch now really quick and then message you again once I'm ready. I'll also be on PS! in case you want to chat. Feel free to let me know what you'd like in return for it.

Best greetings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…