The Alio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I didn't get back to you on the tour battle awhile ago. I've been very busy. Would you like to battle for the hell of it?

|0|
    Yo. Paired for OU Gauntlet IV. I'm GMT +2 and should be free Friday 4pm and Saturday from 2pm. What are your times ?
    Screamouts
    Screamouts
    Actually can't play saturday so only friday 4pm
    Hey we are paired for the all stars tour round 2.I'm GMT+5:30.II'll be free on evenings during weekdays and will be free the whole day on weekends. wat is ur time zone?
    Hey, when can you play for Smeargle Cup? I'm GMT +13, available most days between 1pm and 1am. Just lmk in advance what works for you.
    Googly
    Googly
    Guess we both missed it. Same time tomorrow?
    The Alio
    The Alio
    Oh, I forgot about it. I actually don't have time to play till friday bc of our time zones. You can take the win.
    Googly
    Googly
    Oh, alright. That's a shame
    hi we are paired for smeargle cup r1, I'm gmt -4, I see that you are GMT +2. How do friday / the weekends sound for you :3
    pancake
    pancake
    You can look for me in the PU room (I'm room staff so look at the top of the user list) today after 3 my time / 9 your time. You can start looking for me tomorrow around 1 my time but I'll be on before and after that at varying times.
    The Alio
    The Alio
    and your name on ps is?
    pancake
    pancake
    pancake, on now
    When do you want to play for uu swiss? Gmt - 7
    Bax
    Bax
    Yeah. I said earliest I can play under those conditions is Thurs, so that implied that I can play today too lol. Sorry if I caused any confusion
    The Alio
    The Alio
    Hey, you can take the win. I have too much stuff to do. Sorry.
    Bax
    Bax
    Oh damn dude :(. Wishing you the best and gl with all your stuff
    Hey when are you available to play for the Colliseum tour? I'm-6 gmt and mostly free during afternoon- midnight
    The Alio
    The Alio
    yeah sure, I will also stay up till like 11 - 12 pm my time(gmt+2) if you also can make that
    coR.
    I'll let you know as soon as I get home.
    coR.
    I'll be around the rest of the day, I'm as greenCore on Ps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…