Sam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Sam, I'm getting insufficient privileges to reply to the UU Suspect test on Hydreigon. Think you could help out?
    azogue
    azogue
    Same here. I've waited for 5 straight hours and still nothing. xD
    Complicating
    Complicating
    5 straight hours? Wow.
    Sam
    Sam
    im gonna mass add everyone tonight
    if you've pm'd me about voting access you should have it within the next hour or so
    Play me for uu majors whne?
    Bushtush
    When do you think we can play for uu majors?
    Sam
    Sam
    tomorrow 'round this time?
    Bushtush
    Im online all day today If you can make it. If not tommorow is also ok
    Hey sam can you play tonight?
    robjr
    robjr
    Ok ill be on tonight
    robjr
    robjr
    Hey sam I'll be on for the next two to three hours
    Sam
    Sam
    ugh I fell asleep early last night, feel bad about johning so much. Just tell me a time for you and I'll make it.
    when play for uu majors, I'm gmt +1
    Sam
    Sam
    your evenings?
    YMAS
    yeah I'm free tomorrow and Friday evening if that works for you
    Sam
    Sam
    sure I'll try to be on tomorrow
    Contacting you there, it's probably more effective than PO forums.
    POCL when? I am GMT+2. Best for me would be to play wednesday or thursday, somewhere around 7-11pm. If that does not work, I'll play from my phone on the weekend, but I can't schedule for it yet.
    Sam
    Sam
    thursday is probably better, I'm gmt -5. I imagine I'll be available at some point between 7-11 your time but I probably won't be able to tell you an exact time until that morning
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    That's fine, I'll be on smogtours all four hours
    Thanks, see you on Thursday!
    hey sam. we still need to do superstars. how does your schedule look?
    Sam
    Sam
    im on now if you want otherwse any day except saturday
    We play for Smogon Superstars. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Sam
    Sam
    should be good for most days. just me hit up on smogtours when we're both on, I'll be on when I can play
    Hello! I have a problem with the vote UU suspect, have requirements (post 10 Mlle Noob in Alt Identification Thread) and I would like you to help me with this. From already thank you very much !
    it looks like infamy didn't contact you so i guess we should play instead. When are you available tonight?
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    I'm not sure what's going on with infamy's activity but i guess you can fight me or him whenever. I'm usually available 6-11 PM -5
    when do you want to play for lcpl? i'd prefer weekend
    Sam
    Sam
    if you want to play weekend you'll have to give me a specific time since I won't be available much. won't be available evenings or nights
    Sam
    Sam
    would ultimately prefer playing tomorrow or early wednesday (est)
    Star
    Star
    sry Sam this fcker quit we will sub soon
    hey, we're paired for swc, i'm gmt+2 and i'm available this sunday all day or any of my evenings next week. i should be able to play in my afternoons too on tues/wed/thursday
    smilzo
    smilzo
    Lets play on thursday then, sorry again for the inconveniebce
    Sam
    Sam
    Are you available fri/sat your evening? Something came up tonight and I'm not sure when I'll be available tomorrow
    smilzo
    smilzo
    uh, sat most likely not, tomorrow is doable but rather early, like 4-5pm my time. if you want we can play earlier today as well
    tuesday gmt +1 20 o cclock how that sounds?
    Sam
    Sam
    should be good, I'll let you know if anything changes
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    germany is gmt+2, js
    Sam
    Sam
    playing in an hour?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…