byronthewellwell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ill be on tonight my time (around 9-10 PM EST) if you want to get this done. Still have a few hours before the deadline.
    hey dude, we have to play for the OU circuit tour.
    When do you wanna go?
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    ive been on for the last 8 hours please come on soon
    Duck Chris
    Duck Chris
    Dude it's just Sunday now for me. Sorry for the confusion, I just wome up.
    Duck Chris
    Duck Chris
    yo as you can see here, i said "tomorrow evening your time" or sunday

didn't mean sunday your time so that's probably the confusion.
    I also asked you to let me know the time and you didn't. Saturday I was busy all day so that's why I didn't see your messages (saturday my time)
    We're paired for Ubers Winter Seasonal II. I'm GMT -5 (EST). I can play any day my time 7-11pm, except Sunday this week (I can't play at all Sunday). If night time for me doesn't work, I can be up in the mornings. We have 10 days so scheduling shouldn't be a problem. Best for me is probably tomorrow night around 7 or 8.
    ill be back home late tonight if u still wanna play for fun for ugtt. otherwise mags already won so i figure we dont need to play, and i made plans to go out during the day
    The Vision
    The Vision
    we could also play tmrw if u still wanna play
    Hi. Your UGTT team mate HunterStorm hasn't been on Smogon since last Friday. Any idea if he'll be around to play his game? Anything you can do to get him online? If he isn't showing a sign of activity by this time tomorrow I'm replacing him with one of the remaining free agents.
    Paired for Ubers Open, GMT+1 I work till 6pm my time on weekdays and I'm only realistically available 8-12pm those days, Today is bank holiday are you able to play today? otherwise we'd have to play weekend; unless you can do like 10am your time which is like Midnight for me, on weekends this a bit more flexible
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    I can maybe play now I'm home sick today
    Cynara
    If you're quick, Im on right now, but I need to sleep quite soon
    ubers open, gmt+10. I see you pretty often in the ubers room, shouldn't be too hard to get this done.
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    Sorry for being inactive this week, when do you want to play, im also gmt+10!
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    How about Sunday evening?
    pu tour i'm gmt and am free saturday and sunday night, wbu?
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    Yea I could definitely get 1 or 2 done b4 school but if it is a long series we might have to play Friday as well or smt cuthen
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    do you mind if i ask for an extension? my net wasn't working yesterday night fsr but i definitely think i can get it done saturay or friday
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    sure, im happy to play whenevr just pm me on showdown, i can do g1 now
    Hello, we need to battle for the Ubers Seasonals. My timezone is GMT +1 and I can only battle at the weekend. You can find me in the Ubers or Deutsche room under the alt Lacus Clyne or Fateful Corrin. Most of the time I am online from 5 PM till 10 PM my time at the weekend. Just let me know what time fits best and have a great battle to determine who is stronger from us. Best regards. Lacus Clyne.
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    I assume you mean midnight (12AM), on Saturday night / Sunday morning. If so I should be able to make this time. However if I misunderstood you please let me know. Otherwise, see you then.
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    Yeah my bad. I meant 12 AM.
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    Ima be on from now until the scheduled time so just pm me whenever and we can play
    pu winter seasonal, what gmt are u and when can u play? (im gmt -6)
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    Gmt+10, can prolly get it done some time this weekend. I'm pretty active in the ubers room on ps, so you can find me there.
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    hm, 16 hour difference. i think i can play this weekend at most times, if something comes up i'll let you know.
    Heya we're matched for the new kinds on the block tournament, im available most evenings after 8pm (gmt+0)
    Shruggy
    Shruggy
    Sorry im at work at the moment so i cant really play, i'll be around in my evening which i think is roughly 8-12 hours from now if thats what you mean
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    Oh ok yea I can play in like 10 hrs msg me then
    Shruggy
    Shruggy
    Heya, im online on PS as ShruggyN
    We are slated for a first round match in LTC, please contact me when you are available. I'll be online from 4 EST tomorrow and anytime during the weekdays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…