Tibryn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're still looking for the Calm Wish Eevee, I'll breed you one today or tomorrow. Can't make promises about the IVs though, the Calm Ditto I'm using is 2IV only. Tutor moves will be no problem.
    Tibryn
    Tibryn
    Oh wow that would be excellent thank you.. sorry I didn't we this message earlier
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    I've bred a 4IV 31/31/xx/xx/31/31 Wish Adaptability Male, once I get this thing Banked up to Sun I'll PM you and we can set up a trade day/time.
    Tibryn
    Tibryn
    Fantastic. Your the best :-)
    I haven't updates my profile with my new 3ds info yet.

I work 2nd shift so I'm usually on in the wee hours.

Ben
    4141 8260 1237 ..
    Hi! Any preference on the ball for the Froakie and Eevee? I can catch both in the friend safari for you for free :)
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    No problem :) Oh, sure thing haha. One sec
    Tibryn
    Tibryn
    Thanks a ton man!!! Hey one day i might ask you for help evolving politoed and the like when i find kings rock, would that be cool?
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    You're welcome! Good luck with the others :) And sure thing! Just let me know.
    eevee, omanyte i have those clones of shinies you can have.
    Tibryn
    Tibryn
    Awesome! What do you want for them?

I'm tibryn @ 1865-1769-2242
    If you understand EV training, IV Breeding isn't that much more complicated. Wifi and OI have a few threads which are aimed at helping newer people get started. For IV Breeding, it's probably best to grab some spitbacks from the Wifi trade thread and then start from there.
    Tibryn
    Tibryn
    I appreciate it, but I've already got breeding down all my poke are 4-5 iv maxed and EV trained. My question was more about signing up.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    You should hit up user Cant Say and ask him if there are any wifi tournaments etc going on atm. I know he mods the Battle Spot forums, which is online matches with randomers. That might be your best place to start. He's online atm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…