DeepBlueC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ROAPL, when?

Im gmt +2, I can make it everyday from 10am to 13 am (gmt +2) and from 12 pm to 02 am(gmt +2).

hellpowna #0851, this is my discord
    hi when do you want to play for dpp? im gmt +2 free after 5 pm from tomorrow till friday, id rather not play on weekend
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    How about 7 PM GMT + 2 on Wednesday?
    Fran
    Fran
    sure, that works
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    I'm currently on smogtours.
    Hey we are playing for HGSS MT on PP. When you want to play?
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey dude, I'm free on Sunday after 1 PM EST onward till 9 PM EST. Let me know what works for you.
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    Like 2pm Sunday is fine
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Great, see you then.
    Hey, we're paired for OURPL. I'm GMT+1 and I would love to play this Sunday if possible! Do you think that it might work?
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey, my timezone is EST. And I'm only free after 8 PM EST (which is I think 1 AM GMT+1 the next day) on Sunday. On Tuesday and Wednesday I'm kind of available anytime after 4 PM EST (which is 9 PM GMT+1). Thursday I won't be available at all, and my availability on Friday and Saturday is a bit indeterminable. Let me know what works for you!
    H.M.N.I.P
    H.M.N.I.P
    Wednesday's the best day between the mentioned. I guess 9pm my time should work, see you then!
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey dude, I'm currently on smogtours. Hmu when you're ready.
    whats up boi, long time no talk
    Foggi
    lool its fine since ages ago but week ago i cut my hand in work and ended up with two stitches xD
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Lol I guess my advice was a bit too late. Get well soon bro.
    Foggi
    already well enough i guess, going to doc to remove the stitches tommorow
    ppl finals tiebreak, dpp. i am gmt-4, would prefer to play friday from 3pm - 5pm. if not, can play thursday night or at various times throughout weekend (unsure of specifically when yet).
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Friday 3 PM works since I'm GMT + 4. Shall we fix it for that?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    sure thing, sounds good to me
    gratz on trophy while being new here nik :3
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Thanks man. I honestly wouldn't have had a shot at it if you hadn't helped me grow into a better player with all those discussions and battles that we've had. Appreciate it a lot!
    Foggi
    np boy, its just the start of your smogon adventure and you already got hella big of a start
    GMT-8 when fight for DPP ?
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey, I'm usually available from 8 AM to 2 PM (GMT-8) , so let me know which of those times you want to fix, and date ofc :)
    Meru
    Meru
    want to do tomorrow at 10 AM ?
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Yeah that sounds perfect, let's fix it for then.
    Eric Clapton
    Eric Clapton
    Haha you know it bro. I made an account to sign up for the Smogon SPL or whatever. I hope I get picked up. Did you sign up for it?
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Yeah I signed up for it too. Go talk to the managers about doing some try outs, it'll definitely improve your chances. Also, how'd you know it was me (Nik)?
    Eric Clapton
    Eric Clapton
    who is the manager? and hahaha I had a friend tell me :p
    [00:25] %ary: tournament players are overrated bro, my nigga mob could take anyone in the scene
    this was much funnier when it was first said like 2 years ago
    hy we are matched for tutoring, can you add flahamaidso on skype? :)
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey there, I've sent you a skype request. My id is kal-el-761. Can you let me know at what time GMT you'd be available? Then I can make myself available at that time then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…