Hack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we are paired for ubers ssnl r2. I am GMT +5:30, when can you play?
    pichus
    pichus
    ok, it looks like we had a miscommunication with the game time. You can take the win bcz i would have lost anyway and life is getting pretty busy so i cant play in future rounds
    Hack
    Hack
    Sorry about that man but thanks
    pichus
    pichus
    np gl in rest
    Blim is far better than u
    Hack
    Hack
    well at least I got to play him in tournament which you will never do!
    Seamus Eso
    Seamus Eso
    Lol I thrashed him a few times in BW. I just dont like scheduling tours. You're free to challenge me in Bo3
    Hack
    Hack
    and you are free to stop pestering me before you embarass yourself further
    No magsy?! What the heck!! Thx for letting me get this 3k steal!!
    mags
    mags
    lets be real omfuga I signed up for the likes
    Hack
    Hack
    shieeet
    When will Ubers Seasonals return? I would think it'd be good now that SUMO Ubers is here
    GOAO✔: ubers is weird
    GOAO✔: mega lucario should be A at least

When u play Omfuga the great and become enlightened..
    Some of the vr changes are stupid as fuck.
    Hack
    Hack
    I encourage you to partake in the discussion then. Obviously we might have ranked things faulty but it was done in a discussion between all council members
    hack theres a dude in sqsa and I feel like if I respond he'll just keep filling the thread with irrelevant shit

what do I do
    Hey we have to play for Generations when is a good time for you? I'm gmt-5 and I'm available in a good amount of times so just lmk what works best.
    Hack
    Hack
    sunday 3 pm gmt +2?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I will not be available early on my Sunday. I can play in the afternoon then though.
    Hello man, we paided for the GS. Im gmt -6 and available thursday 3-5 or weekend 4-6 both PM times
    Hack
    Hack
    Actually I realized I have a pretty long day tomorrow, the sunday time you proposed seems much better. Are you fine with doing that instead?
    DennisEG
    DennisEG
    Thats fine man. See until then have a nice day
    Hack
    Hack
    I'm on stours now, whenever you are ready
    watching your replays of Ubers Open, jesus christ dude, what ridiculous play
    Hack
    Hack
    Thanks a lot man, always appreciated when your hard work gets you compliments :)
    hello fellow raider, when would you like to dual for grand slam playoffs
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    im down to play today, but idk if our schedules will line up. today im a bit busy and wont be free till later. it's 9:15 am as im writing this post, i can play like 4pm onward if that works
    Hack
    Hack
    I can probably make that happen, I'll at least be on some later. Otherwise we'll have to schedule for another day
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    sounds good
    getting surgery today sat
    Hack
    Hack
    yesterday was hard, can you make today? I'm GMT +2 so sometime around my evening?
    Hi hack, tho the finals are not up yet, when can u play? Wont be able to play on next Sunday, any day before that works
    Level 56
    Level 56
    As I said, that's impossible due to rl stuff. Earliest I can play with u after playing gastrik is 5 pm GMT+2
    Hack
    Hack
    Then 5 it is
    Hack
    Hack
    also please fix so you can get on stours to play, the people wanna watch in a more open venue and i really feel insecure trusting gold
    If only I had arceus steel
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Saved my worst ever series for then, at least I've qualified though. Hopefully see you in playoffs
    Hack
    Hack
    yea hopefully, altho anyone with a brain is barring ubers vs me so i approximate my play off wins to be 0
    Stallion
    Stallion
    At least I've got ubers and uu but I envy the guys who play every tier
    Pocl semis! I am gmt+3 and i would prefer playing weekends, perhaps sunday evening/night. What do you think?
    Hack
    Hack
    that's fine
    Hack
    Hack
    im on stours now
    Hey, when do you want to battle for ADV ubers? gmt-4 and im free at 3pm-11pm monday-thursday. I can also play saturday/sunday whenever if u want.
    Hy! We have to play for pocl week 7.
    I'm gmt+2 and would like playing on Sunday evening because I'm a filthy john.
    Does 8pm work for you?
    Hack
    Hack
    yeah that will be fine
    Hack
    Hack
    where you at
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…