Lusch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• have you seen the interview with Serpi?
    he mentioned you there. also I think its the first rbyer interview on youtube
    samy0w
    Lusch
    Lusch
    ja, habe ich gesehen. Nett von ihm, mich zu erwähnen.
    Hey Lusch, when are you open for our UUFPL set? I'm GMT-6, I should be able to play from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM, your time, (I could go later but I understand playing after midnight isn't great for most people) on Friday or the weekend. I can be somewhat flexible with times if needed.
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Hey! I'm GMT+2 (just for the record). 8 pm my time on Saturaday sounds fgood. I'll be in the ruins of alph room.
    Shellnuts
    Shellnuts
    sounds good to me
    Hey Lusch, when would you like to play for our UUFPL set? I am GMT-4, I can play pretty much anytime between 7:30 AM and 1:00 PM, as well as anytime between 7:45 PM and 3:00 AM, today through Friday. I will also be able to play on Saturday and Sunday, but only after 7:45 PM.
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Hey! Out of those times I've got to chose Friday. How about we plat at 8 AM your time then? (Is that really okay? Not too early for you?)
    I'm generally down anytime late on my nights (GMT+2) as well. But they don't fall into your timeframes. But if you see me online somewhere (Discrord, Ruins of Alph room) don't hesitate to challenge.
    pac
    pac
    8:00 AM Friday sounds good!
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Nice! Please be on time. I will likely have something planned not too long after.
    I'll be in the ruins of alph room then.
    Hi Lusch, would you be up to play our RBY UU match this weekend? I am GMT -5 and should be available on both Saturday and Sunday.
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Hey! How about Sunday 9 pm GMT+1?
    meloyy
    meloyy
    That works for me, thank you and see you then.
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Cool! I'll be in the Ruins of Alph room.
    hey when do you want to play for the tiebreak? I am gmt -4, available all day friday, 1pm-10pm saturday, sunday will be near impossible for me.
    Lavos
    Or even 4pm your time if needed
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Alright, tomorrow 5 pm my time it is. (that is about the latest I can give you though unfortunately since I have plans for tomorrow night)
    Lavos
    Yeah no worries, I think we can get 3 games done in an hour. See you then
    Hey, please pardon my abruptness, but the first game deadline completely slipped my mind. Would you be amenable to playing tomorrow? 5 PM EST would work best for me, but given that I'm making such a sudden request I can certainly be flexible on time.
    Tobes
    Tobes
    I can make Saturday night work with a bit of difficulty. Would that be doable for you?
    Lusch
    Lusch
    boah... dude... I don't think I squeeze it in (your night is my early mornings). I'm spending Saturday night at my girlfriend's. Can't play Pokemon there then. Unfortunally i have games scheduled on Sunday night as well for a PokemonPerfect tour and WCoP... Don't think I can make it possible to play you this weekend, sorry.
    Tobes
    Tobes
    No worries, I understand I was kind of springing this on you out of nowhere.
    Yo WC etc etc. I am GMT -3 and definitely I can not play at Mondays and Fridays. Weekends are better for me, but no problem in the other days, preferably at night my time.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    Hi, I am atm finishing a important work. If everything goes well I think Wednesday (day 6) I can give you a specific time schedule. See you latter.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    9pm your time, Sunday, sounds cool man!
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Nice, see you then
    Wir müssen für den WCOP spielen. Wie du weisst, bin ich noch GMT +8. Wann hast du Bock dafür?
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Hab dir auf Discord geschrieben.
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Wie sieht es mit Freitag aus?
    Yo this weekend sound good for indigo plateu like my morning gmt -4?
    Gilbert arenas
    Gilbert arenas
    Should be fine
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Hey man. I know we agreed to play on Sunday 6 pm GMT+2, but something came up and I cannot make that time.
    I'll be online tonight and probably tomorrow night and also Sunday night (my time). So try to catch me on smogtours if possible please
    Gilbert arenas
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Hm... today that definitely does not work. Tomorrow 7 pm (not later please) might work, I don't know yet. I'll let you know by tomorrow moring.
    Mister Tim
    Mister Tim
    Ok, I usually finish working at 5-6, that's why I can't earlier
    Lusch
    Lusch
    It's alright, 7 should work. But barely. I cannot afford to wait for long in case you are late. I'll be on smogtours at 7 pm.
    Hey Lusch, I saw your message. Tuesday and Wednesday are too early for me (10pm your time is 3pm my time, and I'm at work), so it'll have to be weekend. I am GMT-6. How about 10am my time on Saturday or Sunday? I could do Friday at 3pm my time/10pm your time, though - work ends earlier on Fridays for me.
    Lusch
    Lusch
    No, I'm going out on Friday. Well then let's aim for Sarurday 10am your time/5pm mine :)
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Cool let's do it!
    hey, when do you want to play for rby tour? pretty free tomorrow-friday after 2pm (est) and sunday morning
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Hi. I don't know man... from those times Wed 2 pm your time seems the least objectionable, so why don't we try that?
    Generally try to find me in Ruins of Alph on mainserver, It's a good placeto find me.
    hi, when do you want to play for rby cup? im gmt-3 and usually available around 5-7pm during weekdays. more flexible during weekends
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    yup thats fine. i should have a lot of free time tomorrow. when is the best time for you? i can even play at morning my time if necessary
    Lusch
    Lusch
    8 pm my time/3 pm yours?
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    alright :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…