snow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, just stopping by to ask when you're available to play for the Ubers seasonal. Timezone here is GMT -5.
    snow
    snow
    Im still on, i'll be on a bit to make sure we do this
    snow
    snow
    [16:53:54] Mafia Room Bot: carbonthesecond was last seen 38 days, 12 hours, 13 minutes, 11 seconds ago in Lobby.

are you sure you are on this alt?
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    I'm mainly on in the Ubers room. Just got on, give me a few moments.
    sup brother when do u wanna play for dou ssnl, gmt-8
    snow
    snow
    i need to get some teams, is tomorrow fine, im UK so GMT
    oversway
    oversway
    yea just find me online, I get back from school around 4 pm
    we're playing each other for sumo mono team tour, im gmt -5 and free weekdays after 3 pm. what about you?
    snow
    snow
    I'm usually on around then, im GMT so it might be a tiny bit harder for times to meet but ill try to hit you up tomorrow
    Croven
    Croven
    Ok
    hey, we're playing each other for the welcome sumo mono tour. when can you battle? I'm gmt-2 and prefer weekdays
    Ru Seasonsals round 3 losers, I'm GMT -4 Lemme know when you're available, I'm busy July 15-17th.
    RU seasonal r1 match up. I am EST, and am able to play on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Tuesday. Unless you are from North America, I can play late evening as well.
    Hey dude, we are up for playing on the Ubers Seasonal, im normally on from 5 pm on weekdays and on weekends im normally all day on, just tell me when you are up for it (GMT +0)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…