Eris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya! How are you? I wanted to ask you a question if you are alive.
    Eris
    Eris
    I'm okay just been very busy lately, how are you? and sure go ahead
    Sundar
    Sundar
    I'm doing fine, and the question is: What does the name of Marjane symbolize?
    Eris
    Eris
    It means Coral in arabic I believe
    We need to get together for a time on our seasonal, it'd be lit if we could play tomorrow, but im not rushing you lol
    Eris
    Eris
    I don't know when the deadline is but I don't think I'll be able to play until Friday or the weekend if that's okay with you
    Snorlax in the way
    Snorlax in the way
    Sooner rather than later, ive been procrastinating on papers, and im sick, so i cant do them now. Whenever tho, find a date and a time.
    Snorlax in the way
    Snorlax in the way
    So, its friday now, we need a time :)
    i don't understand the avatar
    Eris
    Eris
    What is there to understand
    Sundar
    Sundar
    what is the pose of that person, and the purpose of it basically
    Okamu got voiced, now waiting for your time to get promoted to Room Voice in CAP Project room. Don't deny it.
    Sundar
    Sundar
    It is going to happen soon.
    Hey, Marjane. Sundar and I'll probably have to battle tomorrow... He had some irl stuff come up over the afternoon, so we're trying to find a time tomorrow morning or evening, as I have practice and a competition taking up most of my time tomorrow. I really hate asking for you to push back the deadline by another few hours, but can you please? Our schedules are just really clashing horribly atm. >~<
    Sundar
    Sundar
    He has a point. I have to study for the ACT, finish up a History notebook + Math Homework, and study for a Pre-calculus test. So we really need this extension.
    Eris
    Eris
    I will end the tour at the end of Sunday, I can't push the limit further than that, you guys had a whole week to get your battle done
    Sundar
    Sundar
    That is fine with me for now.
    alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive i love spamming alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive i love spamming :3
    We play for CAP survivor after the auction is over. I'm busy Friday, but I'm available almost all day Saturday. GMT-5. Let me know what works for you.
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Just to make sure, is this 7-8 AM or PM (and what timezone)? I can make myself available almost whenever but I can't be on all day.
    Eris
    Eris
    6-7 am my time tmr and I'm gmt+8
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Shoot, looks like we just missed each other. And that's after the deadline D: I'll ask for an extension
    Bali? saya lagi liburan di bali lho =p
    Eris
    Eris
    I'm not a native speaker haha, I understand but I can't type for shit. And yeah there's a lot of traffic especially at this time of the year
    trace
    trace
    ah that's fair
    trace
    trace
    what's your native language then? English?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…