dev611
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we have to play for the vgc winter seasonal, when are you free to play? My time zone is GMT, so any afternoon my time would be fine with me
    dev611
    dev611
    hey my time is gmt too i can play any day too my discord is Sohaib#6315 if you can shoot me a message there it will be easier for us to communicate.
    hi, we are paired for vgc seasonal. i'm +11, when do you want to play?
    dev611
    dev611
    I can do Wednesday and Thursday I won’t be able to Friday but I can do Sat Sunday
    martinvtran
    what time do you wanna go on wednesday?
    dev611
    dev611
    do you want to do 2 pm your time, it will be 10 pm for me and by any chance if you have discord it would be easier for us to contact each other my discord is Sohaib#6315
    we play for dodrio cup vgc, im gmt when you wanna play
    dev611
    dev611
    Hey I can play any day after 8 pm est lmk if it works for you
    Nurul
    Nurul
    thats 1am for me... so i cant on any day after that time
    Nurul
    Nurul
    gonna need a much earlier time as im 5 hours ahead
    hi, we're paired for dou seasonal. I'm gmt-5, deadline is monday so I'd prefer playing soon. I'm most free over the weekend, when do you wanna play?
    hi, I'm your opponent for the 4th round!
    I'm from Italy, which means that my time is gmt+1 (London time +1 hour) and in this period I'm available every afternoon, evening and also night, from 15 to 19 and from 22 to 1 (my time of course), if not I'll let you know asap
    Tell me when you can battle
    -Yaya-
    -Yaya-
    here I am, I'm coming in vgc server as Namerea
    -Yaya-
    -Yaya-
    If you are sohaib420 I can't seem to find you :/
    dev611
    dev611
    Hey man sorry are you still there my computer was having some trouble
    Hey we're paired for the VGC tourney. My timezone is GMT-7. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday I can play any time before 5 pm my time. Thursday I'm free all day for the most part. Friday I might get called into work so I'd rather avoid scheduling for something there. Let me know when works best for you so we can get this done.
    dev611
    dev611
    Hey I can battle Monday 12 pm your time of that's okay with you
    Biosci
    Biosci
    That should be fine, I'll be on then
    Biosci
    Biosci
    I'm on PS! whenever you're ready
    Hi, DOU ssnl, I'm free on the weekend, either saturday or sunday at any reasonable hour is ok for me (GMT +1)
    dev611
    dev611
    Hey I can battle Saturday and Sunday . My time zone is est and I am free 12-4 Saturday and Sunday
    dev611
    dev611
    *my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…