Sae
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• partner threat tour, gmt +5:30 and free everyday between 10-11:30 am and 10-11:30 pm
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm gmt-5 (CDT). Would 12:15 pm my time work? That should be 10:45pm your time.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    sure, Wednesday 10:45 pm my time is fine
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm online since I got out of class early, but have a class in an hour so can't stay for long past the agreed time; I can do Sunday same time though if can't meet up.
    Hey, Randoms Trial semis, when are you free? I should be available any day except Friday after 1 PM EST (GMT -4), although I may be unavailable from 4 PM to 6 PM since I sometimes have to take my grandfather out to dinner.
    Gweebis
    Gweebis
    Discord's Gweebis#1337 if you need to get in contact with me outside of Smogon.
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm GMT -5 (CDT). I'll be busy tonight and tomorrow with packing and moving into my dorm. I should be free around 1 pm Sunday my time if that works.
    Gweebis
    Gweebis
    That's perfect! Have fun with moving in - I gotta do that in a week :p
    hi, when do you want to play for The Randoms Trial? I'm GMT +1 (BST). I ban gen 3.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    I might be a bit tired, can you play your morning on Saturday?
    Sae
    Sae
    Oh I thought I replied to this whoops. Yeah Saturday works
    Sae
    Sae
    online rn, I'll be here for a while
    hey were paired for randbats, i ban oras and im gmt+2 and usually available in my evenings
    Sae
    Sae
    alright I'll be online tomorrow by around 3pm my time
    pasy_g
    hey, im waiting on smogtours!
    Sae
    Sae
    it's 1:13 am local time, I said I'd be on 3 pm my time, but I can stay on for like 15-30 more min
    mpl I'm gmt-7 can't play saturday. weekdays after 8pm my time until midnight is ok or maybe sunday if you let me know when not sure my schedule on sunday
    Eien
    Eien
    great see you then
    Sae
    Sae
    might be ~10ish minutes late but will be there
    Eien
    Eien
    No problem. I'm on, so just let me know whenever you get on
    When can you play for Mono Gen tour? I'm GMT-7.
    Sae
    Sae
    Gmt-5, haven't been hit hard by the hurricane yet but may/may not lose power if it floods here; heard it's supposed to be bad Wed, so maybe tonight or tomorrow 7 pm my time, if something comes up reschedule for later in the week?
    YellowAce
    YellowAce
    Expect me to be on ps around 7pm your time then.
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm online rn if you're ready
    Hey man, we play for the second round of the RU open. I am GMT-4 and am on vacation until Saturday, so I would prefer to play on Sunday. I am free all afternoon and evening that day, so lmk. If you absolutely have to play earlier, lmk soon and I'll see what I can do
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    hey, if you wanna play early, lmk. otherwise, i'll be able to play whenever ,but might have dinner for an hour or so during the range
    Sae
    Sae
    Should be home within an hour hopefully
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    kk, hmu on PS -- i'll be on as Finchinator
    We're paired for pspl bro i m gmt+8 and prefer to play at Sunday 7pm-12am in my time zone
    yoppie
    yoppie
    how about Saturday 10pm - 12am my time your Saturday day time
    Sae
    Sae
    Yeah that should work. I'll be on 10 AM my time (11 PM for you).
    yoppie
    yoppie
    ok see you then
    When play MPL? GMT +6 and im free at nights til 10pm. Mornings at like 9am my time work too
    hey when do u want to ply for team tor gmt -5
    Sae
    Sae
    Gmt-6, I'm busy Saturday all day and Sunday afternoon but free the rest of the week. Around 7 PM my time on weekdays. Sunday morning around 9:30 AM works. Or just hmu if you see me.
    TheAce22
    ok tomorrow around 7 then?
    Sae
    Sae
    Yeah tomorrow 7 my time works
    Hey when do you want to play for sumo team tour im gonna be busy next week so this week is fine im also gmt -6
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm busy until after Wednesday. Thursday or Friday around 7-8 PM should work. Saturday can be a backup if something comes up.
    Maskun
    Maskun
    Saturday is a good day imo for me as well
    Hello, we're paired for sumo team tour. Let me know when you're free to play.
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm gmt-6 (US Central). Ill be probably available in the evenings. I'll hit you up if I see you in our league room on main.
    Sae
    Sae
    Either there or the Mono room.
    AGAIN. GMT +6, I'm not waking up at 6am my finals will be over tomorrow.
    feen
    feen
    Yeah I can't find you on. Let's schedule, I'm available in my mornings and nights. Please let me know when you'll be on during those times.
    Sae
    Sae
    Aight would Wed morning 10 AM my time work (like 9 pm your time) or if not 8 PM that night (7 AM next day for you). Yeah my B forgot about this cause unexpected stuff came up on the weekend.
    feen
    feen
    The former would work, if that fails somehow, 8am Thursday works
  • Loading…
  • Loading…