Aberforth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for Seasonal? I'm EST, and afternoons/mid-evenings (14:00-16:00 or 21:00-22:00) work best.
    VictoriasDelibirds
    VictoriasDelibirds
    If you could push that to 12:30 pm/10:30 pm, that would be ideal. If it works for you, I'll see you then in the Ubers room.
    VictoriasDelibirds
    VictoriasDelibirds
    I waited for you until midnight my time, and I really don't want to play an important series starting any later than that. Sorry, man.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Oops, sorry about that, I was revising most of the day and completely forgot I had scheduled anything. I've messaged u on discord to see if we can get this done.
    yo, when powc, im gmt+2
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    want to try for saturday around lunchtime for you? I'm GMT+10
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    i can't weekends at lunchtime, but I can thursday in that time
    Hello, we play eachother for GSC Cup Tournament. Im GMT+2 and i should be available at weekend from 19:00 till 1AM my time.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    ok then, i'll see you in 8 days time.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    I'm on STours from now on if now works better for you.
    Animelogy
    Animelogy
    Sorry, didn't have time to learn gsc through the week so it's basically no point playing you if i don't know a thing about this gen :P you can take the win or sub.
    Let's try after tour tonight.
    King
    King
    If that's okay with you. Sorry I was a little high last night and I apologize for being rude
    hi we dpp cup how do i find u i prefer to play this as soon as possible thank u in advance
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Alternatively i'm gmt+10, what times would work for you?
    King
    King
    im heere
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    u cant just post that ur here, i've got shit to do irl as well.

When works for you? 90 minutes time?
    Hey, we're paired for OST. I'm GMT-8, can play Friday and Saturday. What time are you available?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    GMT+10, 18 hours time difference mean that the best time for me is your evening, with you essentially being 6 hours ahead of me. Could you do some time like 10pm on either day?
    5th
    5th
    Yeah, we can do 10 on Saturday.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    K, cya there.
    Hey man we're paired for the vgc tour. gmt-8 and can play after 4 pm most weekdays and all day on weekends
    RU actually decided not to ban bp if you look in the ru tiering info thread, just saying.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    how did you make a chickenpass team that quickly holy shit
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    lol

Also that post is more "transitivity is broken" than it is "RU decides as a whole that BP is totes fine"
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    yeah ik lol
    Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena
    Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena
    Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
    Heeeeey Macarena
    My opinions / positions on important social issues differ from yours considerably but that was an AMAZING post. Who were you responding to though?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    There was a deleted post by Manodelrey saying that nobody could actually point to flaws/things they disagreed with regarding Trump's policies, and that everyone was just attacking his character because we were 'Hillary shrills always lying' or words to that effect.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    If that annoys you, I hope you haven't read all 65~ pages because "shrillary" and "killary" are his mantra. Do you know if a mod deleted it or did he puss out when he got called out?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Cant tell, but there was another post, that quoted him, that was only one word (wrong) that was also deleted, so probably a mod did it.
    move to america and vote. i will shelter you in my home
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    haha if only. Still, 538 has Hillary at 84% to win, so I'm pretty confident I dont need to find a nuclear bunker any time soon.
    Empress
    Empress
    Never underestimate the power of angry white men. If he wins, I can't move back to South Korea b/c I don't speak Korean at all, so can I take refuge w/you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…