Plas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're inevitably gonna have to play for r2 of bssc3. I'm gmt -4 and can do any mornings 7am-11am. let me know, thanks.
    Plas
    Plas
    coolio [:
    Nat
    Nat
    hey - i've been on. feel free to get on whenever
    Nat
    Nat
    okay, it's past scheduled time, but i'll be around another 3 hours..
    hey i missed you tuesday, today 11 pm +2? ill be on smogtours
    Plas
    Plas
    Will probs have to do just showdown as my smogtours rarely works but yea sounds good
    matched for ubers group tour, im gmt-7 lemme know a time that works for you. ill be on a bunch tomorrow if you wanna find me in the ubers room
    Plas
    Plas
    gmt -5. I should be good in 3 hours from now.
    Hey, Sam made a mistake, I'm supposed to play you for r2 of uu top down knock down instead of Decision Makers (I talked to Sam about it). When can you play? I'm GMT +1
    Plas
    Plas
    gmt -5. best late nights (10-1 pm-am my time)
    We got paired up for Round 3 of Monotype Open. I'm GMT - 5, and am available on most days until the 3rd of April. When can you play?
    Plas
    Plas
    same zone. I play super late nights. Like 10-1 generally
    thanks for a great series:)!! I enjoyed every moment of it and I hope to play you again in the future.
    Plas
    Plas
    u2 man [:
    we must play for the ubers tournament
    when?
    Perry
    Perry
    im gmt -3, we can play tomorrow or sunday then. find me as Mr. Perry, should be easy
    Plas
    Plas
    When you wanna spar man. I'm good in 2-3 hours
    Plas
    Plas
    you wanna go in a sec?
    matched for SM UU No Preview. When you available? I can do today or tomorrow probably, maybe Sunday, not Fri/Sat tho. Next week im not sure on my availability. I'm EST and an OU Room Mod so just let me know n.n
    Plas
    Plas
    how late can you go? Cause I can be there in 30ish minutes
    KlefkiHolder
    KlefkiHolder
    thats fine
    Plas
    Plas
    cool. Trying to finish up my de-extinction report. Fairly easy so should be fine in 15
    Hey we're matched up in the Monotype Open. I'm GMT -5 and I can play after 6pm on Thursday, Friday, Monday, and Wednesday or any time on Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday. lmk what time works for you
    Acast
    Acast
    Anytime tomorrow should be fine. How about 1pm?
    Plas
    Plas
    Assuming I wake up that is fine. I can play now as well
    Acast
    Acast
    Now is fine. I'll be online in the monotype room.
    Wen play for monotype open ? I'm EST
    Plas
    Plas
    smogtours isn't working man. I can on normal showdown. If not just take the W
    Navy
    Navy
    ok lets do it in normal, what lobby
    Plas
    Plas
    I'm in LC rn. plasmagby and ready whenever. hmu whenever
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง i am a bellsprout. i have a big head and i sweep mons in lc w/ my chlorophyll.. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will call vulpix tonight and make a mess of your teams (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Hi man, RBY Tournament here, when wanna play? gmt +1 here
    Plas
    Plas
    I can tonight.
    Joga
    Joga
    I cannot bc thats my midnight o.o we need to schedule in your morning or afternoon if you wanna get the game done mate
    Plas
    Plas
    ok. I can early morning for me then. Either Tuesday morning for me like 6 A.M or Wednesday same time
    Just give me a holler when you're ready to battle, I'm gonna be here for quite some time!
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    BTW I'm on Showdown now if you want to battle, I'm in the battle spot room.
    hi, lc training camp? im also est and am available most weekdays post-10 PM and weekends from like 7P-9:30, lemme know!
    Plas
    Plas
    Monday around that time should work. I'm EST. :]
    kaori
    kaori
    sounds good!
    We play for OST round one. My timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to get this done?
    Plas
    Plas
    EST -5. Thursday Afternoon works for me. Friday also works
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will try to catch you on Friday around 4pm your time. See you then.
    Plas
    Plas
    Sounds good. In LC room generally if you need
    Just posting that we scheduled for 6 pm est on wens for visibility, would be great if you could confirm
    Plas
    Plas
    yea. that works
    Seems like we got matched up for the battle spot circuit! Does any time on Saturday work for you?
    Plas
    Plas
    Probs yea. Around 3 PM EST Probs
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Awesome, see you then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…