Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for r3 of vgc tour. im gmt -5 and can do most mornings/mid day. let me know, thanks
    Lore95VGC
    Hi, if you are available, I can play from here to 2 hours
    Lore95VGC
    Hey, what about tonight?
    Nat
    Nat
    i can really only do to like 1pm my time any day. i can do 8am-1pm any day my time.
    "Hi, we have to battle for the round 2! I am GMT +1 and I can play every evening from 9pm to 11.30pm, what about you? If you want we can chat on fb, add me: **********

Lore95VGC, Today at 1:01 PM"

Hi i'l just quote you there so we have an official log on our VM (:

I'm GMT+1 too, I'l be available when you are.

Let's say Tuesday 17th at 9PM ? Console or Showdown?
    Hi, Lore, I am your opponent for round 1 in the official smogon vgc 17 tournament. I can play today or tomorrow, because I have lots of free time these days. When do you want to play?. My time zone is GMT -6.
    Lore95VGC
    Hi, atm I'm not able to play because I'm on holiday and not home, but I will be available from 3 jan to 9 jan. I am GMT +1, so I think we could play for example at 3 jan 9pm for me (2 pm for you)? Let me know, for me it's good every day at that hour!
    Arturo Pérez
    On weekdays is impossible for me. I have to work and only at nights I can play, but saturday/sunday I have lots of time, so... we can play at 2 pm of your time zone (9 pm of my time zone) if you want. :)
    Arturo Pérez
    This is my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/VGCLug

You can write me there if you want. With facebook I receive notifications in real time, so when you write me I will response you as soon as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…