Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• vgc tour, gmt-5 free after 4pm weekdays and flexible weekends
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    how about today at 4
    emma
    emma
    sorry just saw this :/ does tomorrow same time work for u?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    no sorry i'm going to be watching masterminds on game show network then
    Hi there - we've been matched up for round one of the VGC tournament. I'm in Melbourne, Australia, so my time zone's AEDT (UTC+11). I'm available any time in the following ranges (my time zone):
    - 1/01 17:00-23:00
    - 2/01 10:00-23:00
    - 3/01 17:00-23:00
    - 5/01 10:00-23:00
    - 6/01 10:00-23:00
    - 7/01 10:00-17:00
    - 8/01 10:00-23:00
    - 9/01 10:00-17:00
    Parallel
    Parallel
    Hi! I'm GMT 0 in England, so I'm really appreciative of those large time ranges.

In your my time zone, I think 05/01 would be the best bet, around 09:00 to 11:00 (call it 10:00, unless you have a preference otherwise)... Which should be 21:00 on the 5th in your time zone.

(Unless you log on in the next 30 mins and want to do it now. That's also pretty feasible)

If anything changes, or this is all ok, just VM. Thanks for the quick post!
    Paradoxical Stone
    Okay, so 05/01 at 10:00 GMT (21:00 AEDT) sounds good to me. We'll have our our battle then! Looking forward to it!
    Man I logged on for the first time in years to tell you that you are a fucking legend.
    That article you wrote on The Smog man... I wish I get to that level of creativity one day
    Parallel
    Parallel
    Thanks! It's always really appreciated to hear such high praise.
    Twisted Cosmos
    You deserve much moreee
    ever thought of becoming a novelist?
    Parallel
    Parallel
    Heh. I lack the staying power. For the minute i just write short peices of fiction/ articles for things like this to keep improving my talents.
    One day I'll just pick an idea and keep writing it.
    But it is truly great thing to hear that you think potential for it though, it's something i've always wanted to do.
    Oh P.S., I am going to learn VGC this month, I'm so excited :D
    Parallel
    Parallel
    I will, probably not for a while because i don't want to show up once and dissapear for a week, Once i feel like i can come on some semblance of regularly.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Nah, don't worry about that, nobody cares if you show up once every few weeks or so...I mean it's better than not showing up at all.

P.S.: Idea: something about VGC
    Parallel
    Parallel
    Fair enough, i may endevour to show up once in a while then.

I could probably do that. I know the ladder workings pretty well, as well as the happenings tournament wise, i'm just not sure what we could say that was novel on the subject?
    Daww man everyone loved the article, makes me kinda wish I had stayed part of it to share in some of the love :>

(Although I didn't write much so that'd be totally unfair haha)
    Just wanted to say that article on the gifts on Gen 6 was incredible.
    Parallel
    Parallel
    Thankyou very much. It's great to hear when someone likes something i did. I'll certainly attempt to do some more at some point.
    I can't take all the credit though, some has to go to the poor, poor GP team who picked up my editing slack when i went MIA due to RL workload :P
    Hi best friend are you learning doubles
    Parallel
    Parallel
    Eh, i still muck around in Singles. And Doubles would allow me to test the numerous strategies i can't play in VGC due to current format.
    Just none of them are my main :P
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    i hate ur ass

also go on irc
    Parallel
    Parallel
    Term ends thursday, should be on IRC some more then :P
    You said Fairy instead of Psychic at one point in your TotW post. I got you covered though, no need to worry~
    Parallel
    Parallel
    Cheers, no idea how on earth i managed that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…