shrang
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ubers ssnl r6, gmt-5 most afternoons are cool and earlier on fri-sat
    shrang
    shrang
    Do you want to do 9pm Saturday (your time)?
    ABR
    ABR
    can we play right now?
    ABR
    ABR
    otherwise thats fine though.
    Aye boss we're paired up for uber ssnl.

When you free to battle and what's your gmt? My gmt is -5.

I'll spam you on PS if I see you of course~.
    shrang
    shrang
    hey I waited for about 40 min and you didn't turn up - I'll might still be around in about 3 hours if you still want to play then
    polop
    polop
    I missed it due to a random errand, I'm sorry boss :(. Yeah I'll get on in 3 hours

Sorry!
    polop
    polop
    I mean 2 hours from the time of that msg
    Hi, when do you wanna play for seasonal?
    My timezone is GMT-6 & I usually see you online in my night time
    shrang
    shrang
    I'll probably have time this weekend - maybe ~8pm on Friday/Saturday your time?
    Arii Stella
    Arii Stella
    Saturday works better for me, cya around.
    Do you mind waiting until the 12th/13th to play, since I haven't had much time since coming back. I might be ready before then, but just in case.
    kicking it off gmt-8
    shrang
    shrang
    Hey I won't be back or have internet until the 30th of December (deadline) at the earliest. I still might not have internet after that. I'll see if I can catch you after 6pm on the 30th of December your time, but I'll ask Sparks for an extension anyway. If I don't have consistent internet after I get back from holidays you might just have to take the activity win
    oversway
    oversway
    alright hopefully we'll see each other on the 30th then
    Looks like we're battling next in the Ubers tourney. When are you available?
    shrang
    shrang
    I'm available most of the day (GMT+10) - just find me in Ubers room on PS
    Hey we're paired for the adv ubers tourney. When are you available? I'm US Central and have plenty of availability. Also I go by "The (adjective) UD" on PS.
    shrang
    shrang
    Nice - I'll just be in the PS Ubers room, shouldn't miss me :D
    UD
    UD
    Sounds good! :)
    UD
    UD
    Hey bud, I'm in the PS Ubers room under the alt The Elegant UD. I'm ready to play whenever you are so just let me know when you're ready :)
    Is Iron Man of Ubers on the August tournament schedule? I was considering doing an annual ADV tour (continuing from last summer's) but I don't want to overlap if you're already hosting an old gens Ubers tour.
    shrang
    shrang
    Fireburn thinks it's too long, so it probably won't happen as of now. You can do the ADV tour - I'd be able to play in it :D
    I finally fucked your girlfriend lacerta. I had a crush on her ever since I first started playing Pokemon Online Smogon Server
    aurora
    aurora
    HmMMMMmMmMMMmMM it is plausible. . . .
    [09:48] #shrang: cb zapdos
    [09:48] #shrang: in adv ubers

I actually talked with mm2 a lot about this awhile back. We looked over a lot of calcs and he seemed sorta optimistic but I wasn't. As I recall the investment required to actually deal enough damage with Drill Peck meant having a somewhat weak Thunder, but I remember that damage outputs on Blissey / Latios / Kyogre / Steels being somewhat acceptable.
    shrang
    shrang
    I'll have a look at it then, thanks
    Mind telling me why I'm Blacklisted? All I did was ask a question and you banned me from Ubers, now it say "Blacklisted."
    shrang
    shrang
    I'll talk with the other ROs to see what their opinions are
    shrang
    shrang
    For now we're looking at 3 weeks to a month - if you improve after unblacklisting then you can stay, but if you continue to be a poor chat presence then we'd blacklist you indefinitely.
    Vegalius
    Vegalius
    OK thanks for the answer. Maybe that will give me a chance to learn a new tier while I redirect my behavior.
    We're paired for winter seasonal, Im GMT+0, judging by your timezone this is gonna be hard to play unless you do can no later than 3am my time, I will play you any day, if you're available just give me a message
    Thursday or Friday (GMT -7) would be best for me. Probably somewhere between 9 PM - 2 AM EST.
    shrang
    shrang
    Are you able to go a few hours earlier on the Friday? Like 7-8pm GMT -5?
    Minority
    Minority
    Yea that might be okay
    An alert would have been nice to both of us but anyway, you are my new opponent. Does Sunday morning, like 10 am your time, work for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…