Kyle Ayala
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there, ready to fite in like 20 mins
    kennish
    oh lol brain fart -- i'm ahead by a day, see you tomorrow haha
    hi, I'm your opponent for the 3rd round!
    I'm from Italy, which means that my time is gmt+1 (London time +1 hour) and in this period I'm available every afternoon, evening and also night, from 15 to 19 and from 22 to 1 (my time of course), if not I'll let you know asap
    Tell me when you can battle
    Sorry for the double crit g2, glad you came online today i was afraid we wouldnt be able to battle. ggs
    Hello I can play for all day 11:00〜24:00(JST+9)
    sakupoke/VGC
    sakupoke/VGC
    19:00〜(JST+9) Let's battle
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    we can do 19:00 tomorrow, which is friday. Is that ok?
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    ok, so you haven't responded in 4 days. We could
    a. ask for an extension
    b. battle before midnight
    I don;t know what you want to do, but at this point if youre not answering by 11, im calling activity.
    Hey would you be able to play seasonals monday evening sometime EDT if possible? Regionals are this weekend so I would prefer to play after?
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    cant do that, im booked for the afternoon from that day for the rest of the week. it has to be today
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    ok then can we squeeze sometime tomorrow instead since today will probably be rough. idc when as long as its evening.
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    i work from 5 pm EST to 1:30 am, thats not going to happen.
    when do you wanna play for dou ssnl, im gmt -4 and available weekday afternoons
    hi were match up for the dou seasonal, im gmt +2 and it would be cool if we could play today (after 5 pm)
    Hey we're matched up for DOU fall seasonal. I'm EDT (GMT-4) and available after 6pm Monday-Friday and all day Sunday. When works best for you?
    Kyle Ayala
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    Hey I know this is late, but something came up and I'm not sure I'll be able to make 5-6 pm. If we can push it back to 7-8 that would be great.
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    thats actually fine. 7-8 is the scheduled time.
    When can you play for dou seasonals? I'm gmt -4 and usually available weekday afternoons and late at night. I can also play anytime during the day in weekends.
    Pak
    Pak
    on the alt pak in the uu room
    Pak
    Pak
    so uh is there another time you would want to play
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    yeah i was super busy on wednesday. in the afternoon around 1 or 2 i can play you for ssnls, same time for saturday.
    Doubles circuit when
    raf
    raf
    I would respond faster if i knew that your timezone was actually 10 hours behind me, instead of the same as me. Now considering that your timezone is different, i can be on at around 3-8pm my time, or a bit late on weekends
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    can you play now?
    raf
    raf
    Yeh sure
    Doubles ssnl I don't think scheduling should be a problem since I see you basically every day.
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    can we battle now?
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    I'm usually on in the evening
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    yo are you getting online? im ready to play.
    When do you want to play for dubs seasonal? Gmt -7 here, down to play on the weekend
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    ok fam sunday night it is around 8 est
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    Uh okay that's probably good, will let you know if there's any complications beforehand
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    ok so it's 8:30 est and it says you're on but it seems like you're afk, I'm calling activity if you don't respond by 9
    yo bud, stratios,is fine with it. Sorry for missing deadlines btw; you good for this weekend?
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    Sure. Saturday is perfect. At 8 p.m EST
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    im going to give you a reminder that we have a match tonight at 8 p.m EST. If you dont show up, idk what to tell you bro, ill ave to call activity again. I'll be in the smogon doubles room by the name of Magunda.
    Hey Kyle, just giving you a little beep. When are we gonna play in that tournament? I believe its tomorrow right?
    when do you want to play for the vgc tournament? im gmt-2
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    since i didnt answer im sure you got the win so its w.e
    Rewer
    Rewer
    probably
    yo, when do you want to fight for dubs ssnl? gmt-5 here
    qsns
    qsns
    gl at regionals
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    yeah i can battle you as soon as i get a decent wifi connection. Airport Wifi is Mediocre at best
    qsns
    qsns
    let me know whenever that is

im playin for doubles open at around 8:30 but im completely free besides that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…