UD
    This avatar is top 1 all time
    The fake UD
    UD
    UD
    Imposter!
    eden
    eden
    :thinking: how can the real UD, be real if the fake UD IS the real UD?
    might be late dude im just going to bed now and im full of drugs
    UD
    UD
    LOL and we have the time change tomorrow too. Hmm just keep me in the loop bro. I'm for sure not available from 11am-3pm CST (new time change included). Let's get this done when we can.
    Mind playing Sunday?
    Pearl
    Pearl
    boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    UD
    UD
    I'm not gonna be available this weekend, sorry. I'd really prefer we stick with the original time, thanks!
    hi its 8 pm my time right? if so it should prolly work

looking forward too
    UD
    UD
    Yeah I think so. It's like 1.5 hours from now plus 24 hours if that makes sense. Any time around then should work for me.
    Congrats on getting drafted my man. You'll do well, I know it.
    UD
    UD
    Thanks buddy, I appreciate it! :)
    eden
    eden
    evoMindBlown
    Hey dude congrats on getting drafted, hope I get to kick your ass at some point this season! Have you taken to irc or discord yet?
    UD
    UD
    Well I'm not haven't much luck finding you. I'm on the Smogon channels and such. But yeah man, I don't feel that way at all. IDC that it was online stuff. You were a huge part of my life back then and it's so cool that we found our way back together (no homo?)
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Hmmm hit me up with a link to a channel you're on and that should help. Once my app starts a PM with someone it's there permanently so that should help a lot.
    UD
    UD
    AmarettoLover>BeerLover huehuehue
    UD
    UD
    You'll see the light one day :)
    eden
    eden
    D: I have a sweet tooth :x
    UD
    UD
    I feel like everyone did at some point. I used to drink Smirnoff Ice for example. Now it's beer or whiskey or gtfo.
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    erm school sucks. I hope we can od this on weekend~
    UD
    UD
    Do you have any time tonight or tomorrow? I'd prefer not to do it on the weekend but can if we need to.
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    I suppose I could try now, but there's not guarantee I won't have to go. If I have to go can you do sat?

im on btw, as drangonn
    Adv ubers when? Im est and only free weekend bc first wk of school xp, if i am online im hyw in the ubers room
    hyw
    Not the whole time but i can come on if u hmu on here
    hyw
    hey im online in the ubers room as hyw if u wanna battle
    UD
    UD
    I'll hop on now
    You could add images to your post either by pressing the picture icon right above where you type and pasting the link or pasting the link in between this (example[\img]).

Glad old gens inspired you to try new things!
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Anytime! Im a fan of trying new things. Always try inovating something whenever i make a team these days. Never would have thought to try kingler until now though.
    UD
    UD
    Likewise! I have to credit Mirabel for providing me with the inspiration to use Kingler. He and I built that team together one day and it's become quite good!
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Mhm. It opens the door for the search of more hidden gems.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…