FlamingVictini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're paired for lc ssnl, Im CEST (GMT + 2)
    and I can play today and tomorrow 4am to 4pm.
    are you ok at these times?
    Hello we are alienated in vgc cup.
    This week I'm available every day in the evenings 1pm/5pm gtm-6
    The next week I will have every day at any time
    yo when do you want to play for bw cup?
    blunder
    blunder
    most of the daytime not sure about night
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    aight so generally times around noon to several hours afterwards will work? We should probably fix a specific time just to keep things straightforward, atm i'm not completely sure myself but i'll definitely be free most of that general time.
    blunder
    blunder
    yeah just pick a time whatever is fine with me
    highlander tour finals m'dude. I don't really have too much time to think about this until tuesday, so we should schedule for sometimes after that. I'm gmt+1, free during wed and thu afternoon, presumably all of friday or saturday if I know in advance and all of sunday (preferred day).
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I'll tell you when I know what day I'm gonna be available on, but a weekday should work on that time. Alternatively we can just do sunday yeah
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Aight what times are you good today?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    from now on whole evening. I will prolly not lurk on smogtours all the time, if we don't catch each other just tell me when to get on within the next like 6 hours or so
    Hi, spl last week. When would you like to play? I am gmt+1.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey man i recently learned some people will be visiting in the evening around when tour ends, so I think it will be best to play on Sunday. 1 PM GMT-4 should be fine, maybe a little bit earlier/later if you're flexible depending on what I have to do but that time will work fine.
    Tricking
    kk earlier works
    Tricking
    but yeah 1 pm is cool
    when do we want to battle for the VGC tournament? Im free this weekend and weekdays earlier in the week, as well as next weekend.
    hey, when can you play for the bo3 thing, -8 and most nights or the weekend are good
    granted an extension to you and your opponent, i trust the match will be done
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Yeah sorry the match was already complete (I won, pretty sure there is a replay on my main name). I might not have posted cuz i was nearing 1k, oops D:
    Perry
    Perry
    u_u
    yo i'm online rn if you wanna throw down
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey I just got home and I need to do some other stuff and also build my team so either late night today (idk how long u can stay up) or sometime sat/sun will be fine.
    Neither of us got tagged, but when can you play for the Old Times tour? I'm gmt - 8
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    confirmo
    Bax
    Bax
    I've been trying to see what's wrong with my internet for the past forty minutes, but my laptop still can't connect for some reason. I have no idea when it'll be back either. Sorry to say, especially after all of our scheduling stuff, but take the win man. Gl in rest and other tours you're in
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    ah man sorry to hear that, thanks for the well wishes
    Hey, we're paired for the type restriction. When can you play ? I'm gmt+1 and can play between 7.30pm and 11.30pm during the week and all day during the week-end.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Alright
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey lets just go for weekend (unless you're around late friday night in EST, i might be able to play then)
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'll be around for a moment so just VM me if you're on. Otherwise, I'll be on tomorrow.
    Hey, we're playing for OST. I'm EST and free most weekday evenings (besides mon/thurs until after 9). I'm also free pretty much all day on Sunday, as well as next Saturday. Let me know when you want to play!
    Hey, When would you like to play our match? weekend are good for me =)
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Ok then Saturday after 7pm works right?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    yeah, I probably can't play right at 7 since i'll get home around then and need to shower / have dinner and stuff so like my 9-10 pm is a more comfortable time range for me
    Lycans
    Lycans
    all right works for me, see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…