Crestfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man when u wanna play ranbats for pspl? im gmt +5 available 2pm to like 11 pm usually
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    I only really come on to play tournament games these days and not that active on showdown but I can be if needed, I did check for your username often but literally never found you on. Im on right now too if you can get this done
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    hi can u come on now?
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    im on
    Bro, shoot me a pm on PS/here when you come online !
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    hi. if u wanna talk with me start a smogon PM, i get email notifs so I can come on and respond. I'm still on leave atm so Idon't really come onto PS unless someone asks me for something.
    parivard
    Ah ok. Should've known.
    hi we play mpl. im gmt +6 and prefer to play at night my time
    Zar
    Zar
    you there?
    mpl im est when can u play
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    hi sup I can play in the next 1-2 hours or so. Otherwise also in like 6h30m I can get on as well. If not then also in 13 hours I may be able to get on.

If we can get an extension I'm also free in 16.5-17ish hours as well.
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    weeks over already but I'd still like to play
    when do you wanna play for bw ru? gmt-4
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    sup im free basically all day tmrw. +5:30 and i can be on 6pm-2am my time
    Dundies
    11:30 pm your time?
    when do you want to play for mpl? you can probably find me idling on stours over the weekend
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    oof my b. uhm if you happen to see this and get on I'll be on for another few hours
    Hi my dear friend. Hope everything is allright. Cant wait to come to USA and meeting you my dear friend. Have a nice day and may god always bless you :)
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    powna!!! <3
    Hope you have a nice day too :)

I've just been really busy w/ my exams coming up so I'm just reading all the time.

I'll be back home in NY this August if you happen to be there then!
    gsc cup +1, prefer to fight before monday :)
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    im +5:30, I'll be on for the next 7 hours or so if you wanna fight then, if not what times work for you? I'm cool playing any time between 10am-2pm / 6pm-midnight (my time). If that range works for you let me know what day you'd prefer.
    Get on Discord Falling Crest, it's hard to reach you on PS (I set the invite to never expire) x.x
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    hi sure, I'll also be on for the next 7 hours or so. Find me!!
    Yo, I'm your opponent for the DPP classic. When would be a good time to battle, I'm open for most of tomorrow, and for saturday and sunday

my timezone is US West, btw
    NewGame+
    NewGame+
    Just a heads up that I'm available to battle all day tomorrow and sunday. also just a reminder that the deadline is sunday at 23:59 EDT
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    ok so I can be on from now for the next 8 hours or so. find me on main (if you wanna play on ST just PM me on main and lmk)
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    ok getting off for dinner. will be on again in about 45m and will remain on for another few hours
    Tony
    Tony
    So what's the plan here? Are you just gonna drop Regional Tour right as it's the final? Idgi since you're still very active on forums. D:
    Hey, I'm your opponent for the Gen 3 PU Monotype Stabmons Hackmons Almost Any Ability Perseverance Triples Rotation Tier Shift tournament. I'm GMT -78/2√500 to the fifth power and am available most Mondays at 5:31 am - 5:49 AM my time. Let me know when you can play
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    lmao this some next level shitpost
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    also I'm GMT sqrt(13802)-93+2.5, and I can make one Wednesday every year (in October) but not during those times. I can only get on between 3:48am - 3:52am your time
    buildin tour man lul

when
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    yo dude just take the win. 2 days ago was my bday and my party for it was last night from like 9pm-5 my time. I'm so sorry. :x

i feel bad esp bc u built for this and even I almost finished my team ;_;
    Empo
    Empo
    nah bro, im the one who feel guilty bc i havent played against you... it sucks goin for taking the win

sorry man
    Empo
    Empo
    gl for all irl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…