d0nut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If possible for you id like to play 8pm my Time (GMT+1)
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Should work depending on which day you meant.
    Hi, spl etc etc, gmt +1 here
    The best time for me would probably be saturday night my time (8-11pm) but i can most likely be available friday night / most if not all of saturday / sunday afternoon my time
    any time looking good for you out of those?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Saturday night your time around when you specified should be fine for me if nothing comes up.
    We fight in spl when's good for you? gmt-6 and Thursday/Sunday are my best days.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Thursday might work but I'd have to wait til a bit closer to say for sure. Most likely Friday or Sunday would be best for me since I'll have family stuff going on Saturday, but I'm sure we'll get it done one of those 3 days.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    you both suck tbh
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sounds good. We'll see how this goes.
    Fear
    Fear
    Nvm, just post me here when you see this to get on and schedule for later today at your afternoon/evening times.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    We can try in about 4 hours from now, or any time past that if that doesn't work/it needs to be pushed back.
    Fear
    Fear
    I'm on smogon tours, pm me there to arrange a time for tonight mate.
    yo we have to play for pocl and I forgot to schedule, deadline is 27th. When would you be free?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Tomorrow at some point in the afternoon/evening my time should work, if not I'll probably be around most of Tuesday. Time zone is gmt-5
    hy hwen pocl
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I'd be down to play Friday, if not some point this weekend. My time zone is gmt-5, I can probably work around your schedule on any of those days.
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    sunday evening gmt+2 is prolly the only time at the weekend I'm free, if that's fine for you
    Hey there, GSC wcop group. I'm GMT+3. I can play this week, but them I got to study next for exams which end at 25th of June(saturday). After this date if you can't is week I'm completely free and available, let me know which dates and hour work best for you.
    Fear
    Fear
    Much later tonight i'll be available. Around 02:00 my time(23:00) gmt onwards is what i suspect I'll be back home.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Alright, that should work for me, I'll see you then.
    Fear
    Fear
    Looks like i'm kinda stuck in traffic. writing from phone. Dont stay on if you cant it'll take me aprox 45mn to get on.
    alright buddy u have earned ur place in gsc halls.....now we must battle for the fate of the United States. im mountain time and available whenevr. whens good 4 u?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    We could play this next weekend at some point if that's good for you, if not we could probably work something out any time during the week after that point. Perhaps like 1-4pm your time on Saturday or Sunday perhaps?
    Lavos
    i would prefer saturday june 25th at 1pm my time
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Alright, that should work for me.
    when do u wanna play for gsc
    rdy whenever
    gmt -5
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Lets try to get it done this weekend, preferably Saturday if that's cool. Should be around most of the day if nothing comes up.
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    ill b out of town tmr till sundsy so ye. i guess sunday night mayb unless u can play 2day
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Sunday night should work for me.
    hey, when do you want to play for the dpp cup? im gmt -3 and usually available around 5-7pm every day. much more flexible on weekends though.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    We could maybe play about an hour or so before stour starts on Friday or Saturday if that works.
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    both days should work, see you then
    Hi!
    We're paired for the SPL. What is your timezone and when can you play? I am GMT+1
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Let's not worry about scheduling something weird or borderline, and just play during the week-end, sure :)
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    So, when can you play?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I'll be around the rest of today most likely if you're ready.
    Paired up for OST, lets play on the weekends if thats fine for you. im GMT +2
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Any of the previously selected times over these next couple days should work, just let me know which day is best.
    Azelea
    Both of those work for me today and tomorrow. (sunday is the last day to get it done)
    Azelea
    u in there?
    matcha

Work evenings daily 2pm-midnight basically, sleep somewhere in the middle so my absolute availability is roughly 12am-5am or 10am-2pm. Weekends may or may not be free dunno until Friday, generally Saturday is a coin flip and Sunday is pretty safe, so I prefer to schedule for Sunday. Shoot me a time and we'll do it.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Might behoove us to make sure we're on the same timeframe: I'm EST (GMT-5). Looks like you're an hour behind me; 1pm Central would be too late for me, should I be forced to work, so I assumed 1pm Eastern. I *should* be available all day but heads up just in case.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    For what it's worth, I had both Sat and Sun free. I'll try to make our scheduled time just in case (gotta go to bed soon heh), but since we're both flexible I'd rather play later in the day.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I was assuming your time anyway so that's fine, regardless we can play whenever so just hit me up on irc with whenever you feel like playing.
    alright next Saturday sounds good :]

EDIT: Does smogtour at 5 pm EST sound good for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…