DrakonVGC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lgpe tour when can you play? i'm gmt-8 and can play from about 11am-9pm but need to know in advance
    Hi we are paired for the vgc tour I'm gtm+1 I can do today from 14:00-22:00, Friday from 15:00-22:00, Saturday from 10:00-13:00, and the weak after that I can do pretty much any time
    DrakonVGC
    DrakonVGC
    Ya thta works for me, I was just worried it might be too late at night for you.
    JonoTv
    I'm on spring break at the moment so I'm fine with staying up late
    JonoTv
    Online now as JonoTv
    Hey buddy. We're opponents for the next round. My availability this week is pretty free, so whatever works for you should be fine. I'm gmt -6.
    DrakonVGC
    DrakonVGC
    Do you mind if a friend watches our match? He's not in the tournament anymore so you wouldn't have to worry about revealing anything to him.
    dongsong
    No, I don't mind at all. He can watch if he likes =]
    I'm around now if you're ready.
    DrakonVGC
    DrakonVGC
    Ya I'm good to go
    Yo! I'm your opponent for the next round of the Smogon VGC tour. This week is gonna be a bit tricky for me but we should be able to get it done.

I'll be available next week on Monday from 12pm to 4:30pm EST, or almost any time on Tuesday or Wednesday unless something comes up. Thursday could work before 5pm but you'd have to let me know in advance.
    Hey I'm your opponent for the VGC $$$ Tour Round 3. I am EST-4 and it is 11:22 PM as a reference. I can play all Sunday (tomorrow) and after 6 pm Monday-Friday. Friday can be later if it works. Please let me know when you're available. I am SingleThunder on Showdown.
    DrakonVGC
    DrakonVGC
    Hey there, my time zone is UTC-7 (MST). I can play around and after 7 pm my time tomorrow if that works. I'll basically be available at the same time all week up to Friday as well.
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    so you're 3 hours behind or ahead of me? Ok though. What's your PS! name?
    DrakonVGC
    DrakonVGC
    I would be 3 hours behind you, though I've realized that EST should be -5. So I guess if you're EST you'd actually be 2 hours ahead of me? My PS name is DrakonVGC
    Hey when do you wanna play our game? GMT -5 and can play basically any time tomorrow and probably today if you can get on soon. Besides that, next friday saturday or sunday are probably best.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…