Blazenix
    roses are red
    violets are blue
    fuck every other color
    chelsia is my waifu
    is that u in ur avi
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    ye its a rare of a domesticated endangered species of irl waifu caught on cam. Etch this sight into your memory
    Hey when can you play for circlejerk? Im availible tomorrow from 10am (gmt +2) until 1pm and from 6pm until 9pm
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    sunday 6 pm your time? im gmt +5 so this shouldn't be hard.
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    hey dude im on the main lmk when youre ready if ur there
    when can you play for the bw constrain tour? i''m gmt -4 and available tonight after 4pm my time and all day saturday
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    Saturday 8 pm my time ( 11 am yours )? im gmt +5 btw
    zf
    sounds good to me
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    im on the main, hmu whenever youre ready
    when play for bw cup
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    sorry i missed schedule time cos of internet problem and ive been busy with exams. Deadlines in 8 hours from now on ill try to get an extension real quick if you can play this
    Breezy
    Breezy
    i can also play now if you want
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    yea sure ill hop on st
    Hey we have yo fight for the robin round in the SM Ubers Tour, my GMT is -03:00.
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    im gmt +5 usually available from 3-11 pm my time what time can you make?
    Draeus
    Draeus
    Ok.
    Let me know when you can I will be connected almost all day.
    Draeus
    Draeus
    Hey we have to fight, When you can?
    OLT when fight -8 gmt
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    So thats 12 PM and 8 PM my time of wednesday, I think I can make both times just not 100% sure about 12 pm though. But 8 PM my time is the exact deadline hour so I'll let the host know in the thread that we're gonna play if either of us take longer than the said time ( although I'm sure i won't ).
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    let me know when youre ready to play please, contact here with your alt's name to avoid issues of finding each other.
    Hookah Doncic
    Hookah Doncic
    Take win
    We gotta play for Liars Rule.
    When are you available? I am GMT -6 and am just available during my afternoons / nights since I go to college in the mornings.
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    ive been available since morning today and i need to sleep in a little while, im not sure how we can get this done unless we get an extension
    Arii Stella
    Arii Stella
    Your first response was at 2:05am, can you please pick a real time and we can get this done. I was on smogtours all day today and didn't see you there, I can't play in my mornings because I go to college
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    i was on the main D: i can play anytime before 11 pm my time today.
    We play for Just Like Old Times. I can play tomorrow through Friday and am EST. Hit me up
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Yeah I can play both days toward the end of that time frame see you tomorrow or Sunday.
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    take the win i dont have the ability to build while being ill
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Sorry about that. Feel better.
    aye bro when you tryna play? im EST. Im free monday at 8 my time, or sometime between 3-11. Same with tuesday. I've got a tournament this weekend so it would be a bit messier the later it gets, but i could make sometime friday work.
    lightninging
    lightninging
    im chillin on regualr ps w the username lightninging, hmu w a challenge brah
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    sorry mate ive been ill so i couldnt make it im on rn for a while it would be great if we could play, if we can get an extension then ill play although i dont expect anything
    lightninging
    lightninging
    ion think i can play today, i asked for an extension in my last post, let's see what they say
    Hearts are amazing; even after being played with, cheated, stabbed, burned and broken, it still continues to beat.
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    u fine on weekends? 2-10 pm my time ( gmt +5 ) is what i can do since i have college on weekdays and projects to finish
    Empo
    Empo
    yeah ok
    Empo
    Empo
    when???????
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…