Rampecker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for ADV cup. This next week will be busy for me so sometime saturday (or sunday, might ask bkc for a little time extension since we aren't in european timezone) would be ideal. I'm GMT-4 (EDT).
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    I should be free from 1pm to 11pm, I can also play rn if you want.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    aight just vm me/pm me when you're on, at worst i'll be idling/afk on ps main
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    I was just in a really bad mood, sorry about the venting, you don't deserve that. ggs man.
    hi, we're paired for bw constrain tour. I am gmt +2 and I'd prefer to play evening my time. What do you think?
    Aurious
    Aurious
    What do you think about today 8 pm gmt +2?
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    That's 11am my time, so that doesn't work. If you don't want to play on the weekend I'm available from 3pm - 11pm gmt -7 and I can't play today because I already have other things planned.
    Aurious
    Aurious
    ok, then tomorrow 3 pm your time?
    hi, when do you want to play for bw cup? gmt +1
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    Hey, at what times are you available on Saturday/Sunday? GMT -7
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    im on from now to smogon tours time
    when do you wanna play for type restriction? I'm GMT-3 and someday during the afternoon would be fine. I can't on friday and saturday nights
    Hi sorry for being late but when play ost, gmt +1 free on saturday from 9pm to 3am and sunday 9-12pm hopefully that works with you else i'll see if I can manage something else.
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    No worries, Saturday at 2am works
    We play for OU Circuit round three. My timezone is GMT+2. When can you get this done?
    When can u play for type restriction tour I'm gmt-7
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    Wednesday-Friday from 6pm to 9pm and Saturday/Sunday im free most of the day, I'd rather do Saturday at 10am, im also gmt-7
    velvet
    velvet
    I can do the weekend around those times
    hi we have to play rby global, i'm gmt +1 and i can play most evenings, i'd like to avoid fri and sat tho, you can usually catch me on stours
    when do you want to play
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    im free today so just post here if you're on stours, if you can't play today then Sunday at like 9am my time works. GMT-8
    Peasounay
    Peasounay
    im on stours
    Hello! We are paired up for the Championship Type-B tournament. I can play Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm (EST time), and on Saturday and Sunday from 3 am to 6 pm (EST time). There is a 7 hour difference between my location and the U.S (should that be your location). Do any of these time-slots suit you? If not, what times suit you the best?
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    Let's do Friday at 10am EST, is that fine?
    feel da rain
    Sure, sounds good. Would you like to play on the Smogtours server or the regular one?
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    It doesn't matter to me, you can choose
    topdown tour, gmt+1 when can u play im free all the week and the weekend is gonna be hard for me
    Akashi
    Akashi
    yh thats great
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    Hey, something came up so I can't play tomorrow at that time, can you play at 12 am instead? Or if you're ready I can play now.
    Akashi
    Akashi
    np, i can play now if u want and tomorrow can work to, i will be on smogtours whenever
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…