Smogon Forums

StarChar
StarChar
do you want to do 6pm your time, which is 5pm my time since im in the central time zone?
OblivionVGC
Sure. 6pm my time on Wednesday sounds great.
OblivionVGC
I'm online. In the vgc as OblivionVGC
StarChar
StarChar
Ok, I missed the time. You can either claim activity or we can try again before the deadline. I got caught up in school work yesterday
StarChar
StarChar
I can play you Saturday at 8:30 p.m. my time, 9:30 your time. Or you can claim activity. I understand if you claim activity
OblivionVGC
I'm going to have to claim activity since I unfortunately have prior commitments Saturday night.
StarChar
StarChar
Are you online right now?, and I completely understand.
OblivionVGC
Hey sorry I went to bed earlier on Thursday night and all Friday I was at work and had plans Friday night that could not be moved.
StarChar
StarChar
you're good. claim activity
OblivionVGC
Hey StarChar just for clarifications since we were one of the few battles that received an extension, did you mean I'm good to claim activity after the extension or before. My only possible time that I could battle would be on Tuesday at 9:30 pm EST, so 8:30pm your time; if you were okay with it?
StarChar
StarChar
we could definitely do that. I meant for the round, but if you want to battle it out. Let's do it! it'll be close on whether I make the time or not
OblivionVGC
If you can't make it, I'll call activity again but I thought this way it would be clearer to Blarjans on who gets the win this round since he didn't initially accept the activity call.
StarChar
StarChar
Agreed