Smogon Forums

Sondero
Sondero
Sorry, I fell asleep like right before you responded. I have to go to work now, but maybe we can work a better time out?
JES
JES
Of course! No hurries, no worries!

I'll have to go to work before 2:30, and won't be back until 10:30 PM.

I'll see if I can squeeze in some time after getting ready for work, but today might not be the best day.

I'll try to keep in touch. Thank you.
Sondero
Sondero
If I got my time zones right, It should be about 4 in the evening for your time now, and it's 10 at night for me. So I won't be able to trade before going to bed.

Assuming I don't oversleep, I should be able to trade you the steelixite at what is 11PM-1AM your time, which is 5AM-7AM my time.
JES
JES
Okay, I'll be sure to contact you again around that time to check to makes sure you're ready. Probably going to aim for around 12:00-12:30. I have some chores that I want to get done first before getting to the good stuff, you know?
JES
JES
Tell me when you're online.
JES
JES
Oh, I didn't see the PM! That's going to be a pain. I don't know if I'll be able to get away with that! I'll try though!
Sondero
Sondero
Sorry, I meant that for the 12 hours prior to this post, but I'm able to send you the Steelixite now, if you're available.
Sondero
Sondero
Don't want to come off as naggy, but are you available to trade for the Steelixite now? Or did you get the Steelixite from someone else?

I know I shouldn't rush, but I don't like having promised to give something to someone and then eventually forget about it.
JES
JES
Uh, yeah, I can come online now.
JES
JES
And no worries. I understand not wanting to forget. Probably better than me having to remind you, and me coming off as a nag.
JES
JES
Oh, and I forgot: did I add your friend code? What is it?
JES
JES
Okay, I've confirmed that I've added you.
Sondero
Sondero
OK, I'm online. Sorry for not responding, I got caught up in something else
JES
JES
Sorry about just now.
JES
JES
I was reading something while waiting for you to come online.
JES
JES
I only just saw the request as it ended!