Ronman5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I fucking quit, Im 0-4 in getting picked in tours... and the last one the BLT I had such a low odds of not making it.

Im just gonna join tours now I can at least get into
    Im going to try my best in anything I do! So lets lie, cheat and steal our way to victory brothers!
    yo we need to do tlt soon i'll be online all day today so if you're online hmu
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Hey I'll be online soon, probally about 3 hours or so, I'll be in the Monotype or Tournaments room under Ronman5, I assume you'll be under WeepingDevil?
    WeepingDevil
    WeepingDevil
    im on my christmas alt WeepingSanta
    Bw mono tour gmt -4 i can play Monday at the earliest around 2pm my time if that doesnt work we try to find another time.
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Alright, worst case is Thursday as I can be on about 8am-1pm and 3pm-7pm

Also I forgot to mention on Monday that if your running late, I kinda will be offline from 3:30-5 ish pm, cause my college I drive to is an hour away
    Scholar
    Scholar
    I be home all day Monday, but dont like playing tour games before 1pm. I can play at 1pm so you dont feel rushed.
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Nah I doubt it will take an hour and a half for three matches, but if you want then sure
    I don't know why I bother doing any tours, Im absolutely terrible at them, or I choke hard.
    We're matched up for Ubers Open. I'm GMT +5.5 and I'm available from 2 PM - 8 PM in my timezone. However, if you can't make it in that range, I'll try to adjust for your request.
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Hello I think I just barely missed you

I am available from 8am to 2pm EST and actually for Monday and Wednesday its more like the whole day... I might be on sparsingly through the hours and checking if you are there

MY username is Ronman5, and I can be found in the Monotype or Tournaments room.
    Floss
    Floss
    I'll be on Horizon Jesuit alt, btw
    lc open when?
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Hello im normally avialble from 8am to 2pm est on M-F however lately ive been able to extend that to most of the day

I hang out in the tournaments and monotype room mainly
    snow
    snow
    ok ill hit you up when im on during those times
    Well it seems we may have trouble finding a team. Would you like to form a team, then find a third person?
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Yes because I assume that's the only thing we can do
    Flamestar
    Flamestar
    Mmmmmkay
    MPL R5. Available anytime on weekend PST.
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Do you have any PS names you like to be on? mine is just the name I use on here...
    Flamestar
    Flamestar
    Mine is ItsYaBoi1337. I don't really respond THAT much to PMs, but try! Im on Roleplaying room more than is healthy.
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    I'm online right now.. I sent you a challenge and stuff..
    Hi Currently if you need me online, I'm online T/Th all day (basically), and MWF for only a hour or two starting at 2pm
    Listening to some wonderful music.. Not gonna show for a while! (Perhaps November)
    Why do you feel the need to put an ellipsis after every sentence
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Its just what I do, still haven't figured out why.. I guess for me I use it like a digital pause
    Hey, when battle for mono ssnl? Im gmt +2
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    I have. I clue lol.. what time is it here cause I'm so confused on the conversions...
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    that would be 10 am for you
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    I'm on right. Now.. for only forty minutes.. and it might shut off or something.. I'm using my schools wifi..
    GMT +8. I'm free everyday starting Sunday after 6PM my time. I don't understand your PM. You're not available on Saturday and Sunday, so what are your non-school days? T-Th? We're 12 hours apart.
    Trade
    Trade
    I'm kinda busy for the next two days because of college entrance. Which is why I'm available after Sunday!
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Alright I understand... Monday then?
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    actually scratch that I go to school Monday... unless you can be on about 11am- 12:30pm est... of course if things go wrong I can (attempt if I don't fall asleep first) stay up at night since we are tweleve hours apart my 11pm is your 11am...
    hola yall im a nice guy and I wish u all welcome me to smogon ive been on PS for a year I finally decided to join the smogon.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…