TeZy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pspl I'm gmt -4. we can try and get this done asap if you want :o
    TeZy
    TeZy
    Right now I'm not at home, if you want, we can play at 18:00 your time, I'm GMT +2
    pspl, I'm gmt+1. Would greaty prefer to play at the weekend.
    TeZy
    TeZy
    Sure, how about saturday at 18:00? I'm GMT +1 too
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    That's good for me, catch you then.
    Hey when do you want to play for PSPL? gmt-7, give me a time and I can make it work
    TeZy
    TeZy
    Yeah, sure, if it is posible, I would prefer to play before 23:00 GMT +1, how about at your morning? 9:00/10:00/11:00/12:00 GMT-7
    Altariel von Sweep
    Altariel von Sweep
    Two gods: hope and despair. Who will win?
    PD
    PD
    Hope will win !
    lc summer seasonal, I have open availability, est, when?
    TeZy
    TeZy
    Hello! This week I'm with my last term exams, would you mind to play this Saturday? GMT +1, so, I think that at 11p.m (my hour) would work
    hey,we are paired up for lc seasonals,im gmt +5:30,when do u wanna play?
    kushal00
    kushal00
    Hmm I got some unexpected work tmmrw,so might not be able to play,can u play Saturday/Sunday?
    TeZy
    TeZy
    Yes, of course, how about this Saturday at the same hour?
    kushal00
    kushal00
    yeah sure,illl ty to be up today,if i cant make it we'll play saturday :),ty for understanding
    Hello! I'm Tezy, your opponent.
    I'm GMT +1, I can play this 7th and 8th at 6p.m-7p.m EST (for me it would be Saturday and Sunday at 0:00-1:00)
    When do you want to play?
    you wrote this in my pms and for reference im copying it here. i'm gmt -4 and can do any day 7am-11am. let me know, thanks.
    Nat
    Nat
    "I would prefer to talk via PM, btw, how about this Friday at 8 or 9 a.m? I'll be on both, Smogtours and on the LC room." again you pmed me and im cping here. 8am lc room friday sounds fine. gmt -4
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…