Isa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud we need to play for adv cup

im est wbu
    Isa
    Isa
    hey man im gmt+2, so should be a 6h difference.

i can do weekday evenings and weekend p much all day, probably easiest to arrange this on the weekend for both of us, does that work out for you
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    sat/sun most likely works for me

tomorrow, thursday, and friday i should likely be getting home from work early - probably around like 3pm EST if that works, but its not guaranteed just very likely
    Isa
    Isa
    sorry for getting back late to you

saturday works out better for me than sunday, can you do that? ill be free more or less all day
    Hei we're paired for DPP Cup, when do you want to play ? I'm GMT+2
    Isa
    Isa
    we share time zone. i can play you during any evening from thursday onwards
    Mix
    Mix
    nice, friday evening at 11/11.30 pm is good for you ?
    :(

I will miss you fren. Shame we didn't get a chance to talk more
    Isa
    Isa
    im still around im just unimportant now ^_^
    You were a pretty average TD. Idk how the F*CK you let OST predictions take forever. Must've left some loser in charge, sigh
    Raseri
    Raseri
    youre also one of the few head TDs to not be caught cheating!!
    teal6
    teal6
    ^ i aim to keep Isa with that distinction. catch me at the center of Huge Ghosting Storm 2018
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I can already see it now -- teal being ghosted by Shiba in UU
    ooh im super late but gonna miss you as td. you were head td for a good chunk of my puny smogon career, somewhat sad to see you go. maybe i'll learn smash :p
    You were a very good TD although I'm sad it was not long enough :(
    We didnt chat as much but thanks for everything!
    Isa
    Isa
    sorry for failing you when you needed me
    Conni
    Conni
    its totally fine :)
    Good job as TD man. Thanks for all you have done over the past few years for our community dude
    from where I stand, you did a good job. thanks for everything!
    Isa
    Isa
    cheers and thanks. glad you approve. :)
    i hope you're well aware that excellency pervades your performance as head td and as a td overall, even though a couple of difficult events have soured your thoughts on the whole shebang. i have nothing but the highest respect for you & i know everything else you do (hosting more smash? oo) will live up to your name.

all the best my friend, hope to still see you around 8)
    Hello, about 2 years agoI forget the password to my old account after two years of inactivity. As the password recovery?

The Acc name: Sas0
    Bro, but why bo3 in RBY? You know just like me that the better player in Pokemon doesn't always win, and that applies to RBY as well. That's part of the beauty of playing Pokemon to me. bo3 to attempt to compensate the luck factor is trying too hard in my eyes. Disrespectful towards the rby metagame even.
    Crystal_
    Crystal_
    The way I see it, that's why you play so many rounds and 10 games per matchup. To have enough samples in order to say that the winning team was most likely the better team, if good and bad could be measured objectively. But bo3 is tedious. To me, bo1 has this dynamic appeal that makes it far more exciting.
    Crystal_
    Crystal_
    In a serious individual tournament I would understand bo3, but in a team tournament when you already play 10 games per round, I think it's unnecessary and I'm not surprised most players are against it. They have to grind more and I don't see how that extra work could be justified.
    Isa
    Isa
    it is my belief that the rby community overall appreciates rby being bo3 over bo1, but we can conduct a poll post-spl among the ones playing rby to see where the overall stance. for now, bo3 will stay
    Slight note: Fakes retain to Cryos isn't listed in the OP of trade/retain thread, but it's posted in the thread (everything else is up to date and this is just a nitpick, but I noticed it so figured I'd point it out)
    Isa
    Isa
    Ill fix that when im at a computer. Ty
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    lol I came here to say the thing but I'm not useless like finch so I fixed it for you

-
    Finchinator
    Excuse me Isa sorry to bother you but I would like to see if you could help me fix a problem I see with the SPL sign ups doc. I formatted my post exactly like the person above me (who is on the sheet aka ceraa) yet my name is not on the sheet. If there is anyway to fix this please let me know. Thanks and sorry to bother you!
    Isa
    Isa
    you wrote Player instead of Played which caused the script to miss you

edit that and youll be added in due time
    vooper
    vooper
    Fixed! thanks :D
    Hi whatsup isa
    I wanted to ask you as the head td if there will be any tournament in the sm Tiers when it gets finally released. Or if there will be like some little official tours cause the first tour w sunmoon is spl and then its already too late a.a
    Isa
    Isa
    we have a few plans.
    erz
    erz
    cant wait .]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…