rural
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whos that girl always in your avatars
    rural
    rural
    dunno i just found a couple of images of her and i saved them for avatar purposes
    Im your opp for trigger warning tour. Im GMT -5 and usually available from 3pm - 6pm and 8pm to midnight so lmk when we can battle
    ok so we somehow got an extension, when are you available because im only available tuesday night my time which is like tuesday morning your time
    rural
    rural
    i can do tuesday morning 10am-12pm my time if that's good for u?
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    I can do 10am, its 1am for me so please try not to be late
    rural
    rural
    yea ill be like 5 minutes late at the absolute most. sorry for the shitty scheduling
    Hey we are paired for doylbes seasonal. Im gmt+0 and free literally all the time this week except for saturday
    We play for DPP Top Down Knock Down tournament round one. My timezone is GMT+3. When can you get this done?
    rural
    rural
    im good for wednesday after 7pm my time
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Alright. No promises but I will try to stay awake next Wednesday 7pm your time. I will see you then.
    rural
    rural
    cool see you then man sorry for the weird time
    Hey we play for DOU ssnl so I was wondering when u are available? I'm gmt-7 or PST. I can play Monday 8:30 pm onwards Tuesday 3:45-5 and 8:30 pm onwards And Friday 3:45pm onwards. I'm free pretty much all day after 11 am Saturday and Sunday too. All these times in PST
    Dunga
    Dunga
    Ok we'll try for Friday since that's 7 pm my time
    rural
    rural
    cool see you then man
    Dunga
    Dunga
    Hey what's ur name on pokemon showdown? Since we fight in an hour
    rural
    rural
    tony!
    Tony
    Tony
    How are things?
    rural
    rural
    pretty decent actually. just finished 2 of my midterms. what about with you?
    From now on everyone should respect my right to be a [your gender] and my right to [verb]; protecting my right of [verb]. If you can't accept me you are a [noun]aphobe and should check your [verb/noun] privilege, fucking cis straight white male scum. For those who do accept me as a [gender], thanks for understanding.
    I sexually identify as a [noun]. Ever since I was a [gender] I dreamed of [verb]ing a [noun]. People tell me that being a [noun] is impossible and that I'm a [rude name] but I don't care, those guys are [other rude name]s. I'm having a plastic surgeon attach a [something your gender has] to me and then I can [verb] a [noun].
    Because you have opened this... you will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life... if you don't break the chain. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't send this to at least 10 people by the stroke of midnight tonight you will be forever cursed in love. Just copy and paste this.. Good Luck!
    rural
    rural
    i love disappointment and not being loved
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…