kamikaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello doubles wizard himself. Bspl Finals is up! When would you like to play? gmt -4. I can't play weekdays bar like 10-11 pm but weekends throw a time/date out and I can work with it
    BSPL, GMT+1. Thursday onwards preffered, but generally pretty open (bless summer)
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    im gmt -4 edt. weekend tbh. would either of sat or sun between 4-6pm my time work?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    4pm Sunday sounds good.
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    alright cool cya then
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    [8:51 PM] ZoroDark: kamikaze when do u wanna play for ssnls
    [8:51 PM] kamikaze: Sunday preferably
    [8:52 PM] kamikaze: can you do any time from 2-10pm edt (gmt -4)
    [8:52 PM] ZoroDark: yeah im gmt +2
    [8:52 PM] ZoroDark: like 6pm ish est would be good
    [8:52 PM] kamikaze: ok you fine with playing at midnight your time?
    [8:53 PM] ZoroDark: yeah
    Hey, we are paired up for Battle Spot Singles Season 4 PS Tournament - Round 1. Im gmt-2 and would prefer to play on the weekends.
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    would tuesday at 8pm my time work. apparently its only a 2 hour difference. I had just woke up when i typed before.
    Jahimm
    Jahimm
    Sure, sounds great.
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    im on ps in dubs and battlespot room
    hey, we're playing for round 8 of the seasonal. I'm going to be extremely busy next week wrapping up school + finals, and i'd rather not have to worry about building teams in the middle of that. do you mind if we got the match done a bit early (probably this weekend)?
    qsns
    qsns
    we can play after that game, i want to watch that too
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    would 9 work then. i will probably take a short break right after their match
    qsns
    qsns
    good by me
    Hey mate, we play BSSC R2. I'm GMT-7 and am generally available after 1:30 PM on weekdays. I'll also be around at random times Saturday morning and throughout Sunday. Let me know what works for you!
    0_0
    We play bss tour I'm gmt-5 and I'm usually almost always on after 4-5pm my time
    PD
    PD
    Ah, sounds fine . Catch you tmr at 3
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    i will be waiting in the battlespot room
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    i guess slight confusion on the agreed time. so I assume you are coming at 3pm your time. i will be back in 38min
    Yo, we need to play for Smogon tour - I'm on EST and am free most days in the morning, some times in the evening, and every day after 10 PM. Let me know when works for you
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    sounds good to me
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    I will be in the vgc room at 8:30pm. I have to stream a bo3 dou seasonals grand finals set at 9pm so time may be tight. If we cant get this done today then I should be fine tomorrow night or sometime on the weekend. First weekend without vgc events in awhile so I should be open to play at most times
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    username: kamikaze
    Hello, we're paired for the vgc tour, my timezone is GMT +1, i should be free pretty much all evening after 23.00 my time except on Monday & Friday, or else the weekend, what time would be best for you?
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    hey sorry for not responding until now. I am in GMT -4 EDT. If you are willing to play that late could we maybe play at 7:01pm my time friday. That is 12:01am saturday for you, so just after midnight
    LLeonard
    Sure that works
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    im in the vgc room under the username kamikaze
    Hey there,
    we are paired in the Smogon VGC'17 tour (Round 3).
    My following suggestions are all UTC+1.
    Basically I'm available from 2 PM until 11 PM (with some exceptions). So I'll suggest:
    February 2, from 4 PM - 11 PM
    February 3, from 5 PM - 11 PM
    February 5, from 1 PM - 11 PM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…