Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! We are paired for round 3 of the gen 9 randbats open. I am GMT+2 and I will be busy on Thursday in the morning but I should be relatively free on the other days. Let me know when you would like to play
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Sure thing. My nick is the one you see here. If you see my name in the room, hit me up and I'll be ready to challenge you
    FINITOOOO
    Which room will you be in?
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    Random Battles room
    Hey man we're paired for the OU uber move tourney thing I'm GMT -4 and can play pretty much anytime this week just give me a time and I'll see if it works!
    FINITOOOO
    Hello! I'm not free until Monday. I'm PST. Should be free all day!
    Ming549
    ok im pretty sure thats after the deadline however, so we may need to ask for an extension
    Hi, it is my understanding that the council is against banning broken abilities on Pokemon due to the long complex clause list it ends up creating, making things difficult for new players:
    Speed Boost is banned on Blaziken
    Sheer Force is banned on Landorus-I
    Protean is banned on Greninja
    Battle Bond is banned on Greninja
    Arena Trap is banned on Dugtrio, but is allowed on Trapinch and Diglett
    GMars
    GMars
    I had to break up the list to even be under the character limit to post it lol
    FINITOOOO
    Hi thanks for posting this. Just want to play with my favorite starter ya know?
    GMars
    GMars
    Yeah I get it man, I felt that way when greninja was banned in ORAS
    hi when do you want to play xy tour? im gmt+1
    p2
    ive got a bit of a rough hangover atm, how long will you be available?
    FINITOOOO
    I feel it. I'll be on for another 2 hours. Feel free to send lots of PMs. I'll be cleaning my apartment, but I'll hear the little *ding* when you send a PM
    p2
    ok thats fine thanks for waiting
    When u wanna play xy tour? I'm gmt -7
    FINITOOOO
    Sup dude! I'll be free next weekend. I'm PST -8 (?) I believe. How about next Sunday after 2? Fridays in the morning work too.
    yo were fighting for ost I can play next week or weekend most times im gmt-6
    taxi driver
    taxi driver
    ahh just missed u then, we probably only had enough time for 1 battle anyway. Ill be here tonight i usually stay up late
    FINITOOOO
    Yo I'm on Showdown under the user Still Here Dre. I'll be on for the next couple of hours just contact me
    taxi driver
    taxi driver
    yo u able to battle im on as lets go sunny
    Hey, are you able to battle tomorrow? :)
    Zúh Malheur
    Well, where are you from then? I'm from Spain and now it's almost 15:30 PM here. I will stay here a few hours. Send me a message when you get able to.
    Zúh Malheur
    Ok, I've waited too much. I'll be online tonight again. Let's see if we coincide...
    FINITOOOO
    Hi! 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM PST is the same as 23:00 to 5:00 in Spain. That seems a little late for you, so I can do tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM my time. That's the same as 17:00 your time.

Let me know what works for you.
    when u tryna play for kickin it off gen 7 ubers tour? im gmt -8
    FINITOOOO
    Hi! Not sure what gmt -8 is but i'm PST if that helps. I'm free all day Saturday if that works for you. If not I'm free Sunday past 5:00 PST
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…