HSA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dude, we play for RUPL. gmt-7, what's a good time for you? prefer weekends cuz my last finals are this week
    HSA
    HSA
    right now if real
    Yo, ubers penthatlon tournament here, when can you play?
    HSA
    HSA
    wanna do now?
    HSA
    HSA
    :o guess not

im gmt - 5 can play mostly whenever - lmk when
    Joga
    Joga
    yep, i wasnt available at that time, if you wanna play asap i'd be ready to fite tomorrow's gmt + 2 night
    Losers for Ubers seasonal r5 -8 gmt Sunday in free all day and any day after 5-6 pm
    HSA
    HSA
    pm me on smogtours if you're still on :o
    Hookah Doncic
    Hookah Doncic
    Sorry missed the time. Gl in the rest of the tour and hope you win it!
    HSA
    HSA
    i'm sorry we didn't get to play and thanks, gl in future tours
    when do u wanna play dpp pu
    gmt+2
    HSA
    HSA
    uhhhh now?

i dont actually really wanna play this so if u cant play now u can ask for a sub for me
    Ubers SSNL. GMT+2. Saw that your timezone is GMT-5 which means that we probably need to battle against each other at the weekend.
    HSA
    HSA
    ya sure

give me a time
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    10 PM GMT+2 on Friday?
    HSA
    HSA
    ya sure
    hey we're paired for ketchump cup when do you want to play, i'll be available during evenings gmt+2 from monday and 6pm to 11pm my time next week end
    HSA
    HSA
    uhh since we haven't really caught each other do you wanna play at 9 pm your time on saturday
    Louna
    Louna
    uh my b i totally forgot, ye 9pm my time sounds good
    HSA
    HSA
    err i never got a vm :o

ill try to catch you at the same time or earlier tmrw i guess?
    Let's can you do evening today/tmrw?
    7pm-9pm gmt+2
    HSA
    HSA
    uhhhhhhh i can't do 7-9 today / tmrw cuz it's a weekday =/ (school stuff and im gmt -5)

i can do 10pm gmt +2 tomorrow if you can stay on a bit later?
    Get this Money
    Get this Money
    Ok let's do that then
    fuck z moves tour, im est, lemme know when u can play
    HSA
    HSA
    im p much available whenever on the weekend (gmt -5)
    HSA
    HSA
    err actually i just realized i have no intention of actually building / playing for this so im dropping xd
    INSULT
    INSULT
    oh kk gl with other tours and stuff
    Hi we're paired for uupl this week I'm gmt -4 friday/weekend after 8 works best for me if ur ok with that. If not please let me know when you can play, thanks.
    HSA
    HSA
    when do you wanna fite

im p much available whenever
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    Sorry I just got home recently if you wanna play I'm on for the next 3 1/2 hours and if not I'll be on after 8 pm est tomorrow if that's alright if not I can try and make earlier tomorrow.
    HSA
    HSA
    wanna just do now

ill b on smogtours
    ORAS UU this week? GMT -4. This weekend is tough for me with family stuff but I'll be around Sunday morning. Otherwise could probably make a weeknight late evening (like after 10 PM) work.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Tonight should work, I'll let you know if anything changes
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Can play as soon as ~10 minutes or so, and will be available for the next couple of hours, if you're still down to play tonight. Won't be idling on PS because my computer is having trouble but hit me up here with when you can play.
    HSA
    HSA
    o ok - im on smogtours whenever you're good
    Ubers seasonal. Im gmt+2 and cant Play before next thursday. Everyday after that should work. lmk when you have time.
    HSA
    HSA
    i think it's dumb that you can play tour today but not play until next thursday :P

let's play thurs at 4:30 my time (11:30 yours)
    snøfall
    snøfall
    we can Play now if you want otherwise thursday will work.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    btw i expected my Family fest today to take longer and i have exams this week thats why preferibly thursday or later.
    Hi when do you want to play for roapl
    Ill be relatively busy this weekend so id appreciate it if we could battle before it. Gmt+2
    erz
    erz
    Hello id like to have a reply because just as i said i prolly wont be able to play at the weekend
    HSA
    HSA
    your reply =

im gmt -5 and dont get back from classes on weekdays until about midnight your time. i can play anytime after that so pick a day xd
    erz
    erz
    Friday midnight my time hopefully works
    Why hello there
    tml
    tml
    Well im UK so right now is 23:30. I like to sleep but I could stay up late if you need. Tomorrow anytime after 9:30pm for me is good and Thursday anytime after 8pm. Friday and Saturday I could play daytime up until 5pm or even I will get to my house about 5:15am Sat from friday night, so we could even do then if you wanted. Not sure aboutt Sunday right now so if you wanted to play then I will have to let you know. Failing all that just propose to me something and I will see whay I can do.
    HSA
    HSA
    can you do tmrw at around 11 your time? (i think 23:50 is what you meant so 6 hrs ahead / gmt +1)
    tml
    tml
    11pm i hope in which case that should be fine. Where shall we meet?
    Hi we have to play for DPP Top Down Knock Out

GMT+2, tell me when you can play
    HSA
    HSA
    ive gotta build some teams - wanna just do saturday around tour time?
    pokebasket
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…