MK007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when lc open? gmt-7
    MK007
    MK007
    What's your in game name, I'm GMT -4 and I'm available pretty much anytime rn. Best way to reach me is in the lc discord or my email(so I get a notification on my phone) which I can pm you if you like
    Hey, we're paired for LC seasonal ! I'm GMT +2, I can play at afternoon on wednesday and thursday, at evening on wednesday and on week-end. When do you want to play ?
    MK007
    MK007
    Im GMT -4, so assuming afternoon means 1-4pm for you thats my 7-11am. I will try to show up at those times so we can play. I'm sorry we couldnt do our match today, maybe tommorow you wont be busy.
    MK007
    MK007
    Hey, didnt see you online today. Hope all is well
    Iron Pyrite
    Iron Pyrite
    I'm really sorry man, I didnt realize that much your timezone, I just finished to eat around 4pm and then so your message
    If possible for you, tomorrow at afternoon I will be extra careful and prioritise our match before everything else
    Hi we play for lc open, gmt+2, since you are -5 how about ~10-11pm my time some day ? I would also prefer to play after the 23th (focusing on olt rn)
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Sorry i was afk (again) but from now im free for the whole evening, just pm me on ps
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Huh you might come back soon but its 0:30am here so i dont feel starting a bo3 now -_-
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    not sure when you pm'd me but i just came back on ps
    hey I wasnt able to make 4pm your time today but if Im correct its gonna be 1am your time in a couple hours and Im gonna be on then.
    MK007
    MK007
    that was supposed to be a reply to the other and didnt alert you im dumb thats on me
    hey we are paired for r4 of the uu open. When can you play?
    MK007
    MK007
    can we try again for tommorow
    Punny
    Punny
    i can play today too, same hours
    MK007
    MK007
    Hey I haven't seen you on in the past hour or so which is roughly 2:30 pm your time to 3:30, will you be on at 1am - 3am your time today?
    by some astronomically small chance we got paired for UU open when do you want to play
    MK007
    MK007
    tazz ur playing dingbat Ive got tahu
    tazz
    tazz
    wtf
    tazz
    tazz
    I read tahu as tazz lol sry
    hi, when do you wanna play for the LC tour? Im GMT+2 and ready whenever
    MK007
    MK007
    Im GMT -5 and avialable from 6 pm to 2 am as well as various other times in the day
    MK007
    MK007
    whats your username on showdown? Im usually on MK007 and in the LC room
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Im Malekith, but im on usually on stours.
    hell-o. so, we just got paired in lc seasonal. I'll be free tomorrow and probably all the week, so tell me if you are free or smth. GMT -3 if u wondering. You can find me as Bryce Whittingale :)
    ssn when play? GMT +1, after 6pm is usually good. Would prefer later in the week if possible
    MK007
    MK007
    Why did I only get the alert for this today. Doesn't matter we made contact on discord like tuesday
    fitzy72
    would you like to play like right now? on ps if thats the case
    Im free all week any time gmt-5. On spring break so I should be available literally whenever
    i am a meowth. i use technician fake out and feint and generally struggle to find a slot on a team. if u dont post this in 10 other walls i will go into the viability rankings and get nominated to B again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…