GULLY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we play for uupl im free all day and nights upto like 11pm gmt +6 lets get this done asap
    Hey, we play for UUPL. I am GMT-4 and can play on Friday after 3pm or during the weekend at anytime after noon. I'd like to play Friday if it's possible, but weekend is fine fallback. If you cannot play later in the week, I can try making time during my late morning on Thursday -- you'll just have to let me know early, if possible. Let me know what works best and good luck!
    GULLY
    GULLY
    fair enough im usually available through out the week if we put a set time. im central us time
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Wanna aim for Saturday
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i'll be able to play from noon until 3pm EST (11am-2pm) and then anytime after SmogTour
    hey man, looks like we meet again. when do u wanna play?
    GULLY
    GULLY
    uh whenever im usually availible during the early afternoon or at night. im central us time
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    kk should be easy enough, in us west. I'll probs have a team ready by wednesdayish
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    I'm us west*
    Hey man. We play for UUPL this week. I should be free most of Sunday and otherwise Monday/Tuesday should be doable as well. I'm GMT+2 btw.
    GULLY
    GULLY
    ok
    Tony
    Tony
    Blunder told me you were looking for me sorry for not VMing earlier. Tomorrow or Tuesday works better for me I underestimated the amount of homework I still had to do for tomorrow. :[ But like I said before tomorrow or Tuesday should work fine.
    Yeah good thing you deleted that NP post...

Anyway I should be good for Saturday for BotW
    hey we play for UUPL, i have a busy late week so if we can get this done earlier in the week, that'd be great - we play bw uu btw. im gmt-4 and can play from 3-11pm during the week! if that doesn't work, i can try and find time later, but not ideal
    Hey what are the evs on Abomasnow and Jellicent on the team that you used Salac Berry Cobalion on
    yo when play for ost? I don't wanna play particularly soon, maybe next weekend? im gmt-5 (eastern us time), when fite
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…