Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nu open I’m gmt-4 I can play during the weekend around 11 am - 2 pm
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    I'm gmt -5. Next Saturday at 1pm your time should work
    velvet
    velvet
    Okay cool Saturday then
    Hi, when do you want to play for the adv cup? I am gmt+1, when works for you?
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    I'm for sure free after 7 tonight and any time works tomorrow.
    p2
    can you play soon then? ive just got off a very long shift and im back in 7am tomorrow morning, lets play asap
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Sure, I'm online now
    When do you wanna play for DPP Cup? I'm GMT +1, can play Monday-Thursday after 5pm and Sunday night
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Hello, I'm GMT -5. This Tuesday sounds like a good day for me, probably around 3pm my time? Lmk what works
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    Can you do a hour later?
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    that should work! As long as we get started as soon as possible
    when you wanna play for OST? IM mostly free on weekends and im gmt - 5.
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    I'm GMT -6. I can do anytime tomorrow that works for you
    Updated Kanto
    how about 3pm your time just message me a bit in advanced tomorrow and ill catch you on
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Sounds good. I'll see you then
    hello, uu majors, gmt+2, when can you play?
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Thanks for reaching out. I'm afk this weekend, so I'll need to battle during the week. I'm GMT -6 and evenings work best for me. But if that's tough for you, I can make during the day on Wednesday work. Of those options, let me know what works.
    We are paired in the 1v1 Fall Seasonal. I'm GMT -3, when is good for you to play?
    hii there we have to play for RBY Cup. Iam gmt+2 and prefer to play in the evenings between 6pm-11pm, but have also much more time on weekends. just tell me a date which might work for you and i try to be there. :)
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Hey what's up. I'm GMT -5, so we could do Saturday at 9pm your time (2pm my time). Does that work?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    Yeah that should Work! See you then there.
    paired for gsc cup. im gmt +5:30 and fairly free in the evenings lmk what works for you
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Hey what's up. I'm GMT -5, so we could do sometime Saturday evening your time. How does 10:30pm your time (noon my time) work?
    So Noisy
    thats too late for me. how about something on your friday night so it would be saturday morning for me. lets say 10 pm your time?
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    That time should work for me for now. I'll let you know this week if anything changes.
    Hey, when can you play? (Adv Cup)
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    I'm GMT -5. Does today at 3:00pm work?
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Think I missed you. I can still play later tonight, but if not, hmu with a time that works for you these next few days.
    Lycomedes
    Lycomedes
    I'm GMT +2. Are you on now?
    Ubers open, i'm GMT+5.5, travelling rn so it would be best for me if we can battle on my thursday, which i know is tough since fireburn only posted the round right now. If you can't play within 24 hours I totally understand, i'll probably have to ask for an extension then until I get back from my trip. Let me know asap.
    Paired for Ubers Open, when can you play? I'm GMT-4, can play evenings during the week, almost any time weekend.
    Kev
    Kev
    Uh does 7 pm my time work?
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Yeah that should work for me. I'll be on in the Tours room around that time.
    Kev
    Kev
    Alright we can play then ig
    We are paired in the NU Open. I'm GMT -3 (no DST), when is good for you to play?
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    Awesome. I'll be on the Smogon tournaments server around that time
    CrabOctopusBR
    CrabOctopusBR
    Hey, can we make our battle in PS server? SmogTours isn't loading for me.
    CrabOctopusBR
    CrabOctopusBR
    I got home 15 minutes after the deal, and you were not online. When can we reschedule our battle?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…