charroshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for the DPP Cup. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    rby cup gmt+2 when could u play
    charroshi
    charroshi
    sorry I didn't check my profile until now, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to do the match, busier than I thought with exams, you can have the win gl in future matches
    lil uchi
    lil uchi
    thx bro gl on exams
    GSC cup im -7, i like to play mornings like 10am-noon if possible
    charroshi
    charroshi
    sorry I didn't check my profile until now, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to do the match, busier than I thought with exams, you can have the win gl in future matches
    Icequake
    Icequake
    ah too bad. Good luck with ur exams
    Hi, we are paired for RoA Standard tour, bracket 1. I'm GMT+2 so, i think evening my time could work for both of us. What about this monday, around 3 pm your time? Let me know.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Hey dude, can you confirm that?
    charroshi
    charroshi
    that works yeah
    charroshi
    charroshi
    I'm on smogtours rn, challenge whenever
    hi we're playing for adv pu cup, what's a good time for you? I'm gmt -6
    charroshi
    charroshi
    I can play rn and for the rest of the night
    TSR
    TSR
    ah caught me at the perfect time
    is your ps alt the same as your smogon name?
    charroshi
    charroshi
    yeah it is ill hop on smogtours rn
    Hello. I am your opponent for the VGC tournament this round. I'm usually occupied until 5:30 PST on weekdays but weekends are generally open. I live in PST and it is 9:00 for me right now. Tell me what works for you.
    I am your opponent for R2 of the VGC $$$ Tournament. I can play all today, afternoon Monday and most weekdays after 6 pm. I am expecting to have Thursday and Friday free as well. I am EST -4, and it is 4:45 right now as a reference. Please let me know when you're available. I am SingleThunder on Showdown and PoliLoco/SingleThuner (yes, the whole thing is my name) on Discord.
    Hey there, we're paired for the VGC Tournament. I'm GMT+8 and mainly free in my evenings (say 5~7, 9~10); let me know when you can make it~!
    charroshi
    charroshi
    yeah sounds great, I'll be up pretty early because of a PC on saturday anyway so that is perfect
    charroshi
    charroshi
    what time exactly do you want to battle
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Would 9pm my time (8am your Saturday) by ok?
    Hi we have to battle for VGC , my timezone is GMT +2 lets do it soon please.
    charroshi
    charroshi
    I'll be back home then and I don't really have a life so any time works for me, so let me know what works for you
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    i am back today, will be on pretty much, post here when you come online
    charroshi
    charroshi
    sorry I was busy yeasterday but I'll be on all day today, I'll be in the vgc room, what is your ps name so I know when you're on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…