Animus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi mint when play for invis, im gmt-7 and nights work my time or weekend mornings fairly early
    Animus
    Animus
    ok sounds good
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    i didnt get home til now sorry, can we play tomorrow night?
    Animus
    Animus
    yeah sure. sorry I am gmt -4 so I kinda fell asleep, I should be up until at least midnight again tonight
    Hey, dou r9, im gmt+2 when can u play?
    Animus
    Animus
    im EST which is gmt -4 or -5 idek lol but Im very free over the weekend. anytime between 10am to midnight works either day.
    Animus
    Animus
    ok its gmt -4 rn* i can do any of those times which is like 4pm or later for you i believe
    Voltix
    Voltix
    god sorry i forgot to answer you :( , i´m available to play now
    We face for DOU Ssnl's R6. GMT +5:30 here, usually free all day unless something comes up. Also free in the evening. What about you?
    Animus
    Animus
    gmt -5, I can play 4-10pm weekdays, or basically any time on the weekend, say 9am-10pm
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    Lets go for weekends unless I find you on showdown and if we can play early?
    why's that marshadow off center
    Animus
    Animus
    whys dou's opinion on marshadow off center
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    so what you’re saying is your avatar is broken
    Animus
    Animus
    no its a representation of how the community sees it!
    Yo, when can you play for partners in crime? I'm GMT-5 and I'm busy today and tomorrow, but I'm free Saturday and Sunday after 12 PM or 1 PM.
    Animus
    Animus
    sorry for the late replay, just got back from philly, but wednesday at 4 would work so hope to see you then
    TPP
    TPP
    Cool, see you then!
    Animus
    Animus
    ive been online
    hey could you play on this weekend for dou tour playoffs? gmt +2
    SMB
    SMB
    let's try to play on saturday 1 pm your time if that's okay then :o
    SMB
    SMB
    i'm pretty sure EST is -4 tho
    Animus
    Animus
    Idek bc it changes back and forth and I’m dumb so I never know when it’s which. But that’ll work sure
    Hey, we're round 1 opponents for the DUbers tourney. I'm available pretty much every day in these following time-stamps: 3:00 PM-5:00PM and 8:00PM-11:00PM (timezone-EDT). Let me know what day works for you.
    Hey, we're matched for DPL. Let's pin down a time to play. Here's my availability:

Timezone: GMT-7
    Preferred time: 6PM (my time) on Thursday

Other availability:
    ======
    Tue-Fri: anytime after 6PM
    Sat: can't play
    Sun: anytime after 6PM
    Animus
    Animus
    Your preferred time of Thursday at 6 your time works fine for me, we can do that!
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Cya then!
    Hey there! We have to play for SM team tour. My timezone is UTC+00 (GMT) and I should be able to play most days between 7pm and 11pm
    hi we're paired on dou ssnl, could play either friday or on the weekend at any reasonable hour, i'm gmt +2
    Animus
    Animus
    ok im gmt -4 but wouldnt get home friday till 1am your time so weekend would probably work. name a time on the weekend and i can do it
    SMB
    SMB
    Saturday 7pm-8pm my time?
    Animus
    Animus
    sure thats fine, see you then
    yo we play for team tour, im gmt-5 and can play p much whenever, i cant do like 2-5 pm on tuesday or after 10 pm my time on wed/thurs, but whenever else works. lmk whats good for ur schedule
    Hi there, we're playing for doubles seasonal. I'm gmt - 6, the middle of my days are typically shot with class, I can usually play before 11ish in the morning and after 5 or so in the evening, lmk what works for you.
    Yo we are battling for the SM DOU Seasonal, when are you available to battle?

Timezone for me is GMT-5
    Animus
    Animus
    otherwise I am available from 6-12 pm weekdays
    Heliosan
    Heliosan
    let's do 6 PM Monday?
    Animus
    Animus
    oh i thought i said sure, maybe forgot to submit the comment. I am available from then till midnight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…