Smogon Forums

M Dragon
M Dragon
im not at my home this weekend, it must be next weekend
The Vision
The Vision
its not so much a suggestion as it is a need. my availability will be significantly lower in the second week so if we can get this game done asap that'd be best. does friday work for you?
M Dragon
M Dragon
no, because on Thursday is holiday in Spain and i wont be at my home from Thursday to Sunday (very late)
The Vision
The Vision
cmon bro you gotta work with me here, i stated that i will have limited availability next week and you are taking almost 24 hrs to respond once, and provide no information about when you can actually play, and you just tell me you cannot play. my availability is going to be pretty shit after monday so can you try to find a free hour on the weekend or can we play monday
M Dragon
M Dragon
I told you my availability is 0 this week for reasons I already said. That I can only battle next weekend from Friday to Sunday. Afternoon and night GMT +2.
I cant battle on Monday as well.
The Vision
The Vision
i can do any afternoon 12pm-4pm gmt-7 up until thursday. on thursday i can do 7pm-10pm gmt-7. after that i wont be available and let me know if you change your mind about this weekend because i can be available then if you free up your schedule
M Dragon
M Dragon
I can play on next Saturday at like 22:00 GMT +2 and next Sunday from 18:00 to 23:00 or so. I cannot battle earlier.
M Dragon
M Dragon
i COULD try thursday, but its gonna be very hard for me
The Vision
The Vision
ok cya thursday
M Dragon
M Dragon
i was online at the time you said (12 pm until thursday) and you werent online. The other times you said are ridiculous since you know im gmt +2. I cant wait more, so either you battle in the weekend or Im calling for an activity win.
The Vision
The Vision
"i can do any afternoon 12pm-4pm gmt-7 up until thursday. on thursday i can do 7pm-10pm gmt-7." up until means not on thursday which is why i specified when works for me on thursday, which you agreed to. show up, sub, or im calling for act
The Vision
The Vision
even your managers acknowledged you were the 1 who fucked up so quit trying to argue semantics, no reason for us to keep vming when our managers are sorting it out