Sapphire.
Sapphire.
great! survived midterms i think XD
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
and you? :D
Brandon
Brandon
I'm doing pretty good! Just trying to get through this semester! I'm so over it tbh. But other than that, things have been pretty good! Gotta do hw and laundry today :/
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
you sound kinda happy otherwise! that makes me happy :D

and yeah today i did laundry and hw too... but i did my laundry, and then went back to do my homework. but i was a bit late so some person put all my clothes, after they finished drying, on top of the machine (which is dirty ;-;)

so then i had to wait for their stuff to dry (there's only ONE dryer ;_;) and yeah... wasted 2 euros to use the machine again because drying kills bacteria xD but then i put their blankets on top of the machine, since that's only fair since they did it to me, and then put my stuff in again.

then i went and did my own thing, and came back to find that the dry machine was open. they opened it to spite me :( because they thought it would cancel the action.

luckily it doesn't stop drying if you open the door midway, you just have to restart it. so yeah bad day :C long story XD sorry
Brandon
Brandon
Well, typically i set a timer and get back right when the job is done, so I'm not hogging :p. As long as it worked out, it should be all good! I've not had an experience like that though