Hack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, i know it's christmas and the holidays so we're both gonna have shotty availability, but i'm going overseas on the morning of the 28th so really need this finished asap or i can't play for like... a month. i can do 9AM - 1030PM GMT+11 all days starting tomorrow pretty much except for the 27th, which i can probably do 7PM - 1030PM.
    Hey, you said you're back on the 22nd and since the round get extended for us. I'll leave my availability here. Assuming you're back in good time tomorrow I should be good to play from about 10pm-12am+0. I know that's quite late but got family round so not sure I can commit to earlier. Saturday I should be more freely available so any time after 2pm+0 should be good given I have enough warning. Let me know what works
    Hack
    Hack
    Tmrw seems good. I'll be on (hopefully) from 10 pm your time until whenever we get it done
    Hack
    Hack
    Find me on discord later
    Hack
    Hack
    on stours now ready anytime
    hi again ubers chief. seeing as DP cup is over, let's get this BW cup over and done with. my availability is kinda shotty because i'm still in exams and have work, but I can play 10AM - 3PM GMT+11 tue & wed; and then play 10AM - 11PM sat & sun. If none of those times work, I'll have to see what i can do next week.
    March Fires
    March Fires
    unfortunately, i can't do my friday (tomorrow) anymore, which is your thursday. but, on my sat i can play 9AM - midnight, sunday i can play 9AM - 11AM.

Next week, i can do mon-thur 9AM - 3PM and then friday 9AM - midnight.
    Hack
    Hack
    Monday 9 am your time seems ok
    Hack
    Hack
    im on stours, please get on in time if you can play today so we can get it done
    We figt in Adv ubers for RoA Olympics when's a good time for you? I am gmt-5 so just lmk and I can see what works for me.
    Hack
    Hack
    What about tomorrow evening my time? Gmt +2 here, how early can you get on?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I should be available at that time range. I'll be available from 3 pm my time on so I should be able to make it.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    can you play this today?
    excuse me, sir................do you know where i could sign up for the crusaders? is there a tryout process? am i even worthy? i'm very concerned that i haven't accumulated enough coolness points to be a part of such a top-tier clan :(
    Hack
    Hack
    you have to beat kebabe in a bw2 random battle

Go ahead and vm him
    Paired for adv cup, gmt +3. Mind playing in the weekends?
    ckw
    ckw
    Both days work. You wish to play in the morning I'm assuming?
    Hack
    Hack
    Nah evening then, like 7 pm my time bith days work
    ckw
    ckw
    Alright, see you then
    cup gmt +1 when, id like to play thursday my evening or before
    Hack
    Hack
    aight thursday evening definitely works. I'm GMT +2 so around 7 my time maybe?
    zolaski
    when do u wanna play for mute
    Hack
    Hack
    tomorrow?
    fourmi
    fourmi
    no sorry im kinda busy weekdays and tired during evenings
    is this week-end during the afternoon okay?
    Hack
    Hack
    sunday probably works
    hey man we're paired for ADV cup, if you can play today a time between 4pm and 6:30pm gmt+2 that'd be super cool
    if you can't, can you tell me your availability?
    we also gotta play for MUTE lol
    Hack
    Hack
    Cant do today as I'm super busy. Tmrow or tuesday? Same timezone
    fourmi
    fourmi
    tmrw between 10am and 11:30am? otherwise the evening i guess but my connection is cancerous at that time and i may have random dcs
    Hack
    Hack
    That should work ok
    Hey, we're up for MUTE and since you're on the left side you get to ban a mon first. When do you want to play? I'm gmt+2
    Hack
    Hack
    How about saturday at 12 pm gmt +2?

I ban groudon which should mean pdon as well. If the rules state otherwise for god knows why the its pdon.

Hope we will have a good one
    Thimo
    Thimo
    pdon is base don holding a red orb lol, im fine w both and even if the rules say otherwise, i think we can have a gentlemens agreement on both being banned. I ban Gengar myself. Saturday 12 PM works
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…