EmbCPT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya, we play for DOU seasonals
    Timezone´s GMT+1, when would be good for you ? ^
    Iggy96
    Iggy96
    Hey, something came up unfortunatly and I won´t be able to make it in time ^^"
    Would you be around later as well (like 9-10pm my time) ? Really sorry.
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    as I said, any time before 11pm your time is fine. See you then! ^_^
    Iggy96
    Iggy96
    I´m on as FIR Iggy, just send me a challenge ^^
    When do you wanna play? I'm off this week Tuesday and Thursday so those days work best, but every other day I can play before 5 pm EST. LMK when works best
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    I have to go register right now, I can try to but it'd have to be with someone else's data at the venue.
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    I'll be available after around 3pm EST on Sunday as well, if that works for you
    Biosci
    Biosci
    3 pm est Sunday works
    hey just wanted you to know that noone has said so many truthful / nice things to me, probably in my life, just wanted you to know that you really made my evening. i dont think you are going to feel good about this as you clearly love me but maybe this can open your eyes to how wonderful you can be
    hey just wanted you to know that noone has said so many truthful / nice things to me, probably in my life, just wanted you to know that you really made my evening. i dont think you are going to feel good about this as you clearly love me but maybe this can open your eyes to how wonderful you can be
    Hey, we're paired for the dlt tournament. I'm gmt-5 and most available on the weekends. If the weekends don't work, I can play from 12-4 on tuesdays or anytime after 2 pm on thursdays. When do you want to play?
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    Hey! Sorry for taking so long. I should be able to play this weekend! My timezone is now UTC+00 (GMT) and I can play at most times. If nothing comes up, Saturday at 7pm my time should work for me, how about you?
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    I think saturday at 7 your time would work since that's like 2 pm for me. see you then!
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    i'll be online for the next hour-ish so just lmk when you're on
    Hey we're paired up for pspl. My timezone is GMT+1, want to play on Sunday at 9pm my time?
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    That sounds perfect! See you then!
    1 True Lycan
    1 True Lycan
    Hey I'm online, send me a challenge when u get here
    Hi we need to play for PSPL Playoffs, I'm free from 5pm - 10pm on weekdays in timezone GMT +1 but can be flexible on weekends. Any preference on when to play?
    Cam
    Cam
    What time I think I can play in the evening if Saturday doesn't work
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    I should be free all day, just hmu whenever you're free
    Cam
    Cam
    I'll be on until 10pm tonight and I'll be on at 5pm tomorrow
    Hey we're paired for PSPL, Im GMT-4/EST, im mainly free on Thursday/Saturday morning my time, Friday night my time as well, but let me know times that work for you
    Eclipse
    Eclipse
    Alright i built my team, you can find me on Showdown under the name Eclipse when youre ready
    Eclipse
    Eclipse
    Sorry i had to go since i gotta get ready for work and ill be busy for all of today so you can take the win, sorry about this
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    sorry, I was having lunch... At least it doesn't matter for play-offs, but I would've loved to play you. I hope you can fix your computer :/
    Thank you for being an amazing sport too.
    So DPL finals, when is good for you? I'm GMT -7 and would prefer sometime during next week since my weekends can get tricky. My schedule should be fairly free so just let me know what works for you.
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    I'm GMT+1 and I should be free on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 4pm to 1am my time, but I can try to stretch it a bit.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    That's a generous time frame and probably the best range for both of us, how's 11 pm your time Wednesday work for you (should 3pm my time)? I can do earlier though I usually have lunch around then, after that time also works fine.
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    sounds perfect, see you then ^_^
    Hey, when do you wanna play for DPL? I'm free Monday-Friday to play before 3 pm PDT, and Saturday/Sunday should be open availability. Let me know when works best for you
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    Hey, William! My schedule is kind of a mess, so I haven't really been able to give you a time, but I should be free any day from 7pm to midnight GMT+1. I can try this weekend too, but I'm waiting on a text to know for sure.
    Biosci
    Biosci
    Hows 10 pm Friday for you then?
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    Sounds perfect actually, see you on Friday ^_^
    hey when can you play for DPL? im gmt -4, and i can do saturday or sunday night, maybe earlier in the day as well but not certain.
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    Hey there! I'm GMT+1 and I'll be free tomorrow night and Sunday night as well. Maybe Sunday would be better for me, what do you think of 6-8pm your time?
    Croven
    Croven
    That would be perfect, 7 pm my time Sunday is great
    Hey we're playing for DPL this week. Im gmt -5, looks like you're +1 so its probably best to play my afternoon + your evening on the weekend if that works for you? Ideally sometime around Saturday between like noon and 4pm my time but we can work something out if this doesn't work for you
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    That sounds perfect! See you this Saturday at around that time!
    miltankmilk
    Alright cool, if its all the same lets shoot for the earlier end of that window, probably like 12 or 1 my time, 7-8 your time
    miltankmilk
    Hey im around now in the doubles room whenever u wanna play
    We're paired for DPL. When do you want to play our game? I'm in EDT (GMT-4). My schedule is pretty open, except for around 5 P.M. on Wednesday and most of Thursday. I don't really have a preference, so how about you recommend a timeslot or two and I'll let you know if it works for me?
    Hey how's it going? :)

We are playing in r8 of the VGC tour. My timezone is GMT+8, what times are good for you to play our match?
    Vlade
    Vlade
    Sorry I missed :(

How about Thursday 2pm your time?
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    Idk if that works, since I'll be busy with some college stuff. I'll be around for a few hours now, but if you can't make it, I'm free tomorrow and Thursday at night my time.
    Vlade
    Vlade
    I'm here now, let me know when you're ready to play :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…