FlamingVictini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im your opponent for dpp cup r2, im gmt-7 and the best day this coming sunday. I can do sunday anytime after 4pm gmt-4, and if you come online on wednesday or thursday this week, you could try messaging me and I might be on. best.
    yo, when can u play for sm ru cup? i'm gmt +2 and can play from morning til midnight this weekend (so long as ik ahead of time, heading out sometime during the day). if u can't play during the weekend, i'm free from 5pm-midnight my time on weekdays.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    ok can we do like monday 5:30 pm gmt-4 (11:30 pm ur time)
    eifo
    eifo
    deal
    Hi, we are paired for ssnls. I am gmt -4, weekend is best for me, and I see that you share my timezone. Playing the set Sunday night the 8th at 8pm is optimal for me. Alternatively Saturday night at 9 pm is an option. I can offer both those times on the weekend next week, or additional times if none of these are satisfactory. Please lmk what works for you.
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    powerful
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    8 PM Sunday should work fine for me, might have dinner around then but if I do i'd be available before/after.
    round 12 ssnl when
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Can u do late night today? If not i can also do monday. my plans for today just got changed out of my control, sorry.
    roman
    late night? meaning? we need to get an actual time and play. i'm fine with 11pm
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Yup I should be home by then. I'll let u know as soon as I get home if it's earlier
    ru ssnl, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt+1
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Tuesday would be preferable in the interest of moving the tournament forward. Your timeframe is pretty odd, and also very restrictive considering my timezone, but I'm ok with playing you sometime in the 12 pm - 1 pm GMT-4 range (5-6 your time).
    mj
    mj
    alright lets do tuesday then
    mj
    mj
    Im on main server as mj20, so hit me up when you come on
    Hi, RU Seasonal, free Thursday onwards (gmt+11), lmk what times you're free
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    but also i'm gmt-5 and on weekdays i get home at my 5 pm, is there a possibility u can play in your thurs morning (i think its 9 am the next day, my wednesday 5 pm)
    etern
    etern
    I've got a lecture 9am thursday, but I can do 9am friday? (which would be your thursday)
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    sounds fine to me
    Hey, ru ssnls! - 5, can do most of the time from Thursday until the end, especially evening.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Wasn't feeling well and fell asleep early. I will be on for most of the remainder of the round tonight, if we can't get it done we can just get an extension and do monday/tues
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I'll be on main around 9:30 probably, if that works
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    might be having dinner but i'll try to be on then
    yo spl week4, i'd prefer to play friday night or saturday, gmt-8
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    saturday is best for me, i'm gmt-5. I generally prefer to play in my afternoon/evening; however, I may be busy for part of that time, and I don't know if that will be the case as of now. What time ranges on sat will you be free?
    psychicmewtwo
    psychicmewtwo
    yes i should be free most of the time sat afternoon and night, find you then
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    I'll be on in 10 minutes
    We're paired for RU winter seasonal. I'm EST and good Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon and other times later in the week if you need to find a time then. Let me know when works for you.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I'll be on tonight then, most likely around 7. I'll be on both main and SmogTours, so this should be easy to do.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Just let me know when you are online. I'm on now
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    hey, i can play now if ur free. i'll be on main
    I guess it is time to schedule for Smogon Championsip round one. My timezone is GMT+2. I would prefer to play next weekend when the deadline is. What do you suggest on the day and a time?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Saturday next weekend between 2-6pm your time works with me. If you can play between that time gap, pick a specific time that suits you and I will be there.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey, sorry for not responding for a while I was having difficulty connecting to smogon (and i'm still having some issues rn). Is it possible to move this to sunday after spl draft (like say 4 pm est?).
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ah. something like that should work since we will both be there during the auction. ill catch you on sunday around 4pm your time
    friend please send me your tiers for smogon championship in a timely manner
    Hey man, we’re paired for the button clicker tournament. I’m GMT -5 and most available on the weekends, however that is decently flexiable if we must play on a weekday.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    weekday would be better, can we do tuesday after 5:30 pm? (gmt-5)
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Hm that should work fine, if something comes up I’ll let you know.
    Paired for RU Seed Tour. When can you play? GMT+9 and prefer weekdays
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey. I'll be online from 1pm~3pm my time tomorrow (I think that's 12am~2am your time?), so if we could play then, that would be great
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    That should be 11 PM - 1 AM my time saturday, and yeah the early range of that (my 11 PM, your 1 PM) would be fine.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm online as 'Snow JIniri' so whenever you're ready, PM me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…